Chapter 17 (End)

Stream DNA!!!!

Next day at school

I was sitting on the bench with Taehyung. We were talking about random then someone hug my back and it was that fucking Jackson.

"What are you doing here?" I asked."To meet you ofc."he answered like nothing happened."Ohh and I wanna ask you something."I said."What is it?"he asked.

"Where are you after school yesterday?" I asked."I-im at h-home. Why?"he lied while stuttering. "Nothing. I kinda heard kissing sound at the janitor room and I wanna call you to peek in together but you are nowhere to be seen." I answered and I could see the scared look of Jackson.

"So, me and Taehyung peek in and saw YOU and JinHee making out." I kinda yell when I say 'you' to Jackson. His eyes widened immediately. "So, did you have fun?" Tae asked.

"Y/N, it's not like that..." he tried to explain but I yell at him."Can you stop lying!"I yelled and leave him followed by Taehyung.

"It was all your fault!" someone yelled so I turned around and saw Jackson punch Taehyung. I run to them and pull Jackson off Taehyung.

"Where's your brain huh?! How could you blame someone who did nothing wrong?! It was completetely you fault! Why would you date me if you just gonna cheat on me like this?! Im so stupid to give you a second chance!" I yelled while trying to hold my tears.

I help Taehyung up and walk away from there with Tae."Did you cry?"he asked."What? No."I lied and a tear fall from my right eye."Yes, you are."he said and wipe the tear off my face. I could feel my cheek burning.

"Let's go to class." He said and I nodded. I enter my class and sit down. Minutes later, Jackson same and luckily the teacher came too

Skip to after school

I walk to home then someone jump in front of me."Boo!"Taehyung popped out from behind. "You scared me." I said and chuckled."So, how is it sitting next to your ex?"he asked."Horrible. He's so freakin annoying. He keeps apologize. It's not like im gonna forgive him anyway."I said.

"Since, you and him break up already." He said and......

Kiss me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kiss him back. After awhile, he let go of me."I love you."he said."I love you too."I said and a wide smile formed my lips. He hug me tightly and I hug him back.

***

Day have passes and my day was just like usual. Not really great and not really bad. Having Taehyung around me can make my day be the best day of my life already.

3 years later

"You may kiss the bride." the father said (I only remember "you may kiss the bride" lol.) and Taehyung give a peck on my lips. Everyone clapped loudly and bla bla bla (I never been invited to a Wedding day so Idk what happened)

***

We have 2 children and they are twins. Both of us are really happy when we get the news that we got twins.

Well, we probably got twins cause Taehyung shoot too much in me😏😏

End of Chapter 17 aka the last chapter. I know this chapter was in a mess. Im sorry about that. Im gonna edit in my free time. Anyways, Im really thankful to all those who keeps on reading my book, vote and comment. I know I have said this many times. But, I want to say this again. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Bye, have a nice day and Don't forget to stream DNA.

You guys can also read my Jungkook fanfiction called "Alone" if you are interested in reading Jungkook's fanfiction.

Follow mr on Instagram:
Main acc:yoitznadz1230
Fan acc:taetae.lifeu