Chapter 8

I try not to miss you, I try to let go but in the end, you're always in my mind. I never knew I could feel so much pain without you. I'm afraid you'll hurt again if you're with me. I miss our memories together but
Sometimes happy memories are the ones that hurt you the most. The most painful goodbyes are the one that are never said and never explain. The worst thing in life is the person you love the most leave you.Sometimes letting go is the only way to heal your pain but for me it's not.The moment I thought of getting over the pain, it was just getting worse. My love for you will never change. I'll never forgive myself for this. If I could travel the time to the past again, I would have protect you. I'll never let you get hurt. I hate myself for this. I'll never forgive myself. You're the one who should be alive now, not me.

"Hey, are you okay?" someone asked then I turned around and saw Taehyung. I quickly wiped my tears off. "Yeah, why?" I asked. "Are you sure?" he asked and walk closer to me and wiped the tears that still on my face.

"I saw you crying just now, what happened?" he asked and more tears formed my eyes. "Don't worry. You can trust me"he said and I tell him everything. Everything about what happened in my past. I feel so comfortable around him. I feel like I can tell him everything and I don't need to hide anything from him.

"Don't blame yourself, it's not your fault. It's an accident." he said while patting my head softly. "Thanks for listening to me." I said. "The teacher isn't going to tell our parents that we skip class, right?" I said

"I don't know but they're not gonna mad at us because you're with me and Im with you so they not gonna care at all." he said. "You're right." I said

We just ended up talking on the rooftop that day.

***

After taking a bath, I wear my long sleeve shirt and my pants. I lay on my bed while playing with my phone and I accidentally slipped my phone. It fell to the ground so I picked it then I saw a  red box under my bed.

I take the box then I remember something. This is the box that I put my memories with my sister....

I open the box and saw my pictures with Hwa Young. I don't know should I smile or cry. I missed her so bad. I can't believe I still have the bracelet that she made for me. I looked at our pictures, those wide smile of ours will never come back....

•Taehyung POV•

I arrived at the school and walk around cause I have nothing to do tbh. I could feel someone grabbed my wrist while Im walking. I turned around and saw Jihyun.

"Oh, hi." I said. "Where are you yesterday?" she asked me. "At home." I answered. "Oh really? Or are you with Y/N again?" she asked while rolling her eyes."Well, yeah Im with her."I said."Can you stop hanging out with her?"she asked."No. We're just friends, okay?"I said.

"Just tell me if you love her! You don't need to hide your feelings!!" she yelled at me.

"Ok fine! I love her!!" I yelled back

End of Chapter 8. Hope you guys like it. Please vote, share and comment. It would mean the world to me💜.

Follow me on instagram:
Main account:@yoitznadz1230
Fan account:@taetae.lifeu

Unedited