Chapter 15

The next day

•Jackson POV•

I take out my books from my locker then someone slammed me to the locker. And....it was Taehyung. He must be mad at me because of yesterday.

He started to punch me at my face."Stay away from Y/N!"he shouted at me and grabbed my collar. I pushed him making him stumbled a little. I grabbed his collar and say "You're the one who should stay away from Y/N." We started grabbed each other's collar and beating the hell out of each other. Everyone just looking at us like we are performing.

•Y/N POV•

I headed to the hallway and to my locker to take things for class.

There was a crowd at the middle of the hallway. I became curious and walk over there to take a closer look.

I saw Taehyung and Jackson beating each other. I run to them and seperate them from each other."What the heck are you guys doing?!"I yelled."He started it."Jackson said while pointing at Taehyung."Are you crazy?!"I yelles at Taehyung.

"So now you're defending him over me?!" he said and wipe the corner of his lips that bled."It's not like that. I was ju-"I haven't finished my words but he already leave.

I turned around to Jackson to check out if he's okay or not "Are you okay?" I asked and he nodded. We walk to our class together and I realized that Taehyung glared at me as I walk in.

RINGGGG!!!

The bell rang so it means it's time for lunch break. I saw everyone leave the class to the canteen. I don't feel I want to eat so I just stay in class and do some revision.

Then, Jackson walk in."Why you didn't eat your Lunch?"he asked."Ohh, im not hungry."I answered."Ohh."he said and I returned to read my book.

"Y/N?" he called me."Yes?"I said and look at him. He became nervous and bite his bottom lip."Why are you so nervous?"I asked."Nothing."he said."Just tell me what is it."I said

"Its about you. I love you so much Y/N. I really hope that you could give me a second chance. I will prove to you that Im not the old Jackson anymore. Please be my girlfriend." he said

"I already think about it a lot and I think I would give you a second chance." I said and hia eyes widened."Really?"he asked and I nodded.

He quickly pulled me into a tight hug. I pushed him away "Don't ever do that here. We're in public." I said."Okay."he said and cleared his throat."Wanna walk around? We still 10 minutes left until lunch break is over."I asked and he nodded

End if Chapter 15. This was quick I know. The story is nearly end and I think this book's chapter is going to be less than 20. Im not sure yet but Im so thankful to all those who read my book especially to those who vote and comment. Thank you so much❤❤

Follow me on Instagram:
Main acc:yoitznadz1230
Fan acc:taetae.lifeu