Chapter 13

Those sweet memories that we had together, I just realized that how much I've missed him. I know he made a big mistake before, but maybe he changed. Should I give him another chance? Talk to him more and fix everything between us.

But I already have Taehyung. A guy who will always loves me and the person I trust the most.

The next day

RINGGG!!!

The bell rang so I walk in my class and take a seat at my usual seat."Did you saw those pictures I sent you yesterday."Jackson asked with a smirk on his face."Can you stop talking to me?"I asked with a serious tone."What if I won't?"he asked and I just rolled my eyes."If you talk to me again, I stg I will kill you."I said then the teacher walk in.

***

I drive my car to my house after finished school. I arrived at my house and quickly choose some outfit cause Im gonna go on a date with Taehyung.

6:30pm

I wear a white T-shirt with denim jacket and ripped jeans. I can wear confortable clothes already cause my parents said they are on their business trip at America and will came home only at weekends

I wait for Taehyung outside nd he arrived few minutes later. I got in his car and he started driving."Did Jackson done something bad to you?"Taehyung asked."No."I lied.

30 minutes later, he parked his car outside the Amusement Park. We buy our ticket and walk in the park. There are so many people tonight.

We played games and win some toys there. We buy ice-cream at the ice cream store. I took out my phone and take a picture of both of us."You look weird."I said chuckling while showing the picture at Taehyung."Delete that, I look ugly."he said."No."I said while shaking my head from left to right.

"I'll do everything for you. Please delete that pic." he begged."Everything?.."I said with an evil smirk and he nodded."I want you to kiss me here."I said while pointing my cheek. He turned my head and kissed my lips.

"Yahh!! I didn't told you to kissed my lips!" I yelled at him."You're so cute when you're mad."he said and squeeze my cheek softly.

"I thought you're not that person who I love before. But after knowing you a little more, I can't believe I fall for you." he suddenly said and hold my right hand tightly. "I love you." I said and give a soft peck on his lips. "I love you more." he replied and I sweetly smile at him.

"I have something for you." he said and took out a diamond necklace. "Wow." I said and he put the necklace around my neck."It looks prettier on you."he said.

After finished our ice-cream, Taehyung drive me home. After minutes driving, we arrived at my house."Bye. See you tomorrow."I said."Bye."he replied

I walk upstairs and change to my pyjamas. I play my phone for awhile then go to sleep

***

Day have passes and everything goes just like usual. Jackson keep talking to me and I just keep staying away from him.

But, why do I feel like the more I stay away from him, the more I want him.

End of Chapter 13. This chapter was completely sucks. Im gonna edit this chapter in my free time. Sorry for a sucks chapter. Please vote and comment. It would be highly appreciated.

Follow me on Instagram:
Main acc:yoitznadz1230
Fan acc:taetae.lifeu

Unedited