Chapter 7

The next day

I wake up and do my morning routine. Then, I walk downstairs and eat my breakfast.

"Y/N, your mom told me to give you this." the maid said and give me a note."Thanks."I said and read it

Dear Y/N,

    Me and your dad have a business trip so we won't be home until next week . Take care of yourself.

Love,
Mom and Dad

Great, if they aren't at home. Then, nobody is gonna control me. Woohoo!!

I quickly eat my breakfast and take my car key then drive myself to school. I parked my car and went to my locker.

I take out things that I needed and I hear the group of girls beside me are talking shit about me.

"There's the emo girl again."

"No wonder she don't have any friends. She always look like a ghost that's why everyone are afraid of her."

"I don't know why so many guys chasing over her. That bitch don't deserve all those fanboys."

If I could bring a knife and stabbed them, I would have done that. I walked over to them " If you wanna talk shit about me, Im here! You guys don't need to fucking say that behind my back like a little smelly rat!! Stupid ASSHOLES!!"I yelled at their faces and run away.

I run to the rooftop but I bumped to someone when Im on my way."Get out of my way!"I shouted at the person. I don't even dare to look at him/her cause he/she may saw my ugly face (Im ugly when Im crying)

Did they know how much it hurts when hearing them saying those words. They don't even know what happened with my life. They don't even know what happened in my past. I thought I have run out of the maze but actually I haven't, Im still stuck in it. But this time is even worse. Why can't someone just understand my situation?

Hwa Young, I miss you so much. You're the only one who can understand me. I hope you're still with me right now. I need you in my life. You're the one who always stay by my side when I need you. Only you who can help me goes through everything. I never have loved someone as much as I love you. You always told me to be nice to everyone, but sometimes I feel like I was just being dumb cause no one ever be nice to me back. All what everyone do was just treat me like a trash. If you're with me right now, none of this will happened. You always told me to stay strong but I can't, I can't stand this anymore. Only if you're with me. You're part of my energy cause you always protect me from everything and.....

I still can't believe you died because of me

End of Chapter 7. Sorry because it was short. Im gonna make it longer at the next chapter. Please vote and comment💜. Oh and I wanted to remind you guys Y/N isn't lesbian. Hwa Young is her..... I can't tell this yet.

Follow me on instagram:
Fan account:@taetae.lifeu
Main account:@yoitznadz1230

Unedited