Chapter 3

I walk to the park near my school after I finished my class. I sit on the bench and wait for Taehyung. I was kinda nervous actually. After awhile, someone tapped my shoulder.

"Oh you're here."I said."Can you reject the marriage?"he straight to the point.

*Flashback*

I arrived at my house after the dinner and decided to go to my room but my mom call me

"Y/N, can we talk for awhile?"my mom asked."Sure. What is it?"I asked.
"

So, me and your dad's business was running not so well and we need Mr and Mrs Kim's help to make our business running like usual."she said

"And?"

"Can you accept the marriage for us?"she asked then I nodded."Are you sure cause you can't change your decision."she said."Yeah, Im sure."I said."Thanks Y/N."my mom said and pulled me into a tight hug.

*End of flashback*

"The business means everything to my parents so no, I'll accept the marriage."I said."Why are you so selfish?!"he yelled at me."Excuse me? Are you saying that Im selfish?"

"Well, you are. You just care about yourself."he said then leave.

So rude. I thought he is a nice guy but I was completely wrong. Who the heck he think he is? Call me selfish like that? Im gonna kick his butt.

6.00pm

I sit on the couch with my parents waiting for Taehyung and his parents.

Someone knock on the door and the maid open it. They come in and sit on the couch opposite us.

"So, did you guys know your answer?"Mr Kim asked and both of us nodded

"I accept the marriage."I said."Me too."Taehyung said

I thought he is going to reject it. *sigh* I dont understand him.

The next day

I wake up then take a bath and get ready. After that, I walk downstairs to eat breakfast. I drive my car to school since my dad left early to work so I can't use the limo.

I park my car near the school gate and lock my car.

***

RINGGGGGG

The school bell rang so I walk to my class and take a seat. The teacher came with a girl beside her.

"Okay class. We have a new student here. Please introduce yourself."she said."Annyeong, Kim Jihyun inmida."she said and everyone started gossiping about her.

"Oh my godd!! She's so pretty!! What product did her use that her face so smooth.''

"She's going to be the school queenka."

"Please take a seat beside Taehyung."the teacher said then he raised his hand.

•Taehyung POV•

She walked towards me and sit beside me. Wow, she smell really good. What perfume did she use.

Stop being weird Taehyung. Act cool.

"Hi. Im Jihyun. Nice to meet you."she said."Im Taehyung. Nice to meet you too."I said then she smiled at me.

Then, the teacher started her boring lesson. I just stare at Jihyun. Even me can't stop myself.

Why am I so weird today?

***

RINGGGG.

The bell rang which means it's time for lunch. Jihyun was about to leave but I stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

"Wanna go to lunch with me?"I asked
"

Sure.''she answered and we walked to the cafeteria while talking about random things and more.

We take a seat at the table where my friends are.

"Taehyung's new girlfrienddd..." Yoongi hyung teased me."Hyung, stop it."I said annoyed."Introduce her, what else?"Namjoon hyung said.''She's the new student and her name is Jihyun."I said."This is the first time you bring a girl to us."Jungkook said."Okay okay. Whatever."I said then both of us sit down. We started talking and bla bla bla

•Your POV•

Day have passes and Taehyung and that new girl are so close. I wonder what happened between them.

The bell rang and I just sit just like usual and Taehyung walk towards me.

"So you know what happened right?" he said."Know what?"I asked confused."Me and Jihyun are together. Everyone know and how come you don't know."he said."Because that's none of my business and why are you telling me that?"I asked

"I want you to not tell your parents or my parents about this"he said."What if I won't help you?"I asked."Then, I'll kill you."he said."Whatever. I'll not tell them but if they found out, don't blame me."I said and he nodded happily."Thank you!"he happily said then walk to his seat.

End of Chapter 3. Sorry for late update. I don't have free time to update my fanfiction except on weekends. Anyways, hope you like it.

Follow me on instagram:
Main account:@yoitznadz1230
Fan account:@taetae.lifeu

Unedited