Chapter 12

(Jackson's pic killed me lmao)

Sh*t. He can't be Jackson...

He introdeced himself and take a seat beside me. What is he doing here? Did he planned to ruin me again?

I can't stop stuttering nor even focus on the teacher. I can't get him off my mind. I kept thinking about him.

RINGGG!!!

I quickly run to the cafeteria leaving the mess on my table. Don't even dare to face Jackson.

I eat my lunch then Taehyung came. I almost forgot that I left him lol. "Can we talk for awhile?" Taehyung asked."Sure."I said and follow him."Is that new student the Jackson you've known before."he asked then I nodded."Tell me if he did something bad to you, okay?"he said then I just nod.

We walked back to our seat and eat our lunch. The bell rang which means lunch break is over. Me and Tae walk to class and I saw some girls flirt with Jackson. I was a little jealous but I just shrrugged that feelings away.

***

I drive my car to my house after finished class. I parked my car outside the gate. When I was about to twist the door knob, someone stopped me by grabbing my wrist. I turned around and saw Jackson grabbing my wrist."Who are you?"I asked pretending to not know him."How come you already forgot me."he said."Im s-serious. I don't remember you."I said.

"Can you stop pretending to not know me?" he asked with a serious tone."What do you want?"I asked."We need to talk."he answered."There's nothing we can talk about."I said and open the door then slammed the door leaving him outside.

The next day

I enter my class and spotted Jackson looking at me with a smirk on his face. I wonder what is he planning this time. Did he pay some guys to kill me? Geez.

***

I arrived at my house after few minutes driving. I parked my car and walk in my house.

"Y/N. I found this box outside earlier." The maid said and give me a white box."Thank you." I said and bring the box upstairs.

I open the box and saw all my pictures with Jackson. Did he put all these?I look at those pictures one by one.

Those sweet memories that we had together, I just realized that how much I've missed him. I know he made a big mistake before, but maybe he changed. Should I give him another chance? I'll Talk to him more and fix everything between us.

End of Chapter 12. Im sorry if this chapter was confusing and short. If you have anything to ask, you guys can comment the question. I will reply ASAP.

Follow me on Instagram:
Main acc:yoitznadz1230
Fan acc:taetae.lifeu