Chapter 2

The next day

I wake up early just like usual and get ready for school.

I eat cereal for my breakfast and my driver drove me off at the school gate.

I walk to my class before the teacher come. The teacher is teaching and everyone just doing their own things, didn't even listen to the teacher because who the fuck want to? Only stupid person will study hard.

At recess

I eat with Ji Yeon while talking about random then my phone vibrated. It was my mom

Y/N,Get ready after school because we're gonna have a dinner with Mr and Mrs Kim I'll fetch you at 6.-Mom

Okay.-Y/N

I put my phone back in my pocket. I was wondering why should they bring me along. Im not engaged in those business thing.

"Who's that?"Ji Yeon asked."That was my mom. She told me to get ready after school."I said."Nobody asked."she said then I just rolled my eyes.

At home

I open my closet and it was full of dresses. I don't even know which one should I wear so I just took out a random purple dress that I haven't worn before.

I put on some makeup and wear my necklace and heels. After that, I walk downstairs and wait for my mom.

"Miss Y/N, you look beautiful."the maid said."Thank you and don't call me miss, call me Y/N."I said then she nodded

After few minutes, my driver honk from outside and I quickly got in the limo.

"Hi Mom and Dad."I said."Wow Y/N. You look so stunning."my mom said and I sweetly smile at her.

We arrived in front of a restaurant. We walk in and we sit in front of Mr and Mrs Kim and their son......Taehyung.

I dont know what is happening right now so I just kept quiet.

"Mrs Kim, this is my daughter, Y/N."my mom intruduce me."Hi Y/N. Nice to meet you. Your parents must be lucky to have such a beautiful daughter like you."she said then smiled."Thank you."I shyly thanked Mrs. Kim."And this is Taehyung. I guess you already know him because you guys are at the same school."she said

"Well yeah. I know him but we didn't talk that much."I said."Then, you guys should talk more often."she said then I nodded."Ok. Let's get straight to the point."my dad said."Okay so, Y/N and Taehyung. We actually have arrange married for both of you."my mom said."Wha-"I was about to yelled but I cut myself cause that would be embarrassing.

"What? Mom, is that true?"Taehyung asked her mom then she nodded."Both of you can discuss anytime but we want to hear both of your answers tomorrow."Mr Kim said then both of us nodded. I could see Taehyung rolled his eyes.

The next day

I walk to my locker to take my things out and someone text me. It was from an unknown number.

Can we meet at the park after school? -??

Umm...who's this?-Y/N

it's Taehyung.-Taehyung

Okay sure.See you later. -Y/N

I send my text and he was offline already. I don't know should I be happy or whatever cause I can talk to my crush again. Uwuuu

End of Chapter 2.This chapter was shorter than Chapter 1 and Im sorry about that but hope you guys still like it.

Follow me on instagram:
Main account:@yoitznadz1230
Fan Account:@taetae.lifeu

Edited