Chapter 14

School goes just like usual today. But, I was a little curious why Jackson didn't talk to me today.

I was walking around the school cause Taehyung wants me to wait for him after school so I did. He said he was a bit late because he have something to do.

I walk around while day dreaming about weird things and "Y/N!" someone shouted at me then I turned back and saw Jackson. I thought it was Taehyung cause both of their voices kinda similar.

"What?" I asked rudely."I really need to talk to you. I think argue with you isn't gonna work so I want to talk to you in a good way. No argue this time."he said and I agreed with it.

"After years didn't see you, I actually miss you so much." he said. I tried to lie to him that I don't have any feelings towards him after our break up but I can't."I miss you too."I replied.

•Author POV•

Jackson started leaning in and you just standing there frozen didn't even know what to do. Then, you could feel something soft on your lips.

You kissed him back because you haven't knocked your head to reality. You just enjoyed the kiss until you're back to reality.

You pushed him off and said " I can't do this with you. I actually... TAEHYUNG!!" You are about to say something until you saw your beloved boyfriend standing there with tears in his eyes.

You ran to him and grabbed his wrist tightly. He let go of his wrist and walk away but you hugged him from behind."Im sorry... I know I shouldn't have done that..."you said. He then turned around to face you "You think sorry can fix everything? If you still can't get over your ex, then just break up with me! I don't need a girl who don't even love me!" he yelled.

•Taehyung POV•

"You're right. I still can't get over my ex but I still love you. Please forgive me, I will try my best to forget him." She said and hold my hands."Just forget it."I said and pushed her then walked away.

Im sorry Y/N....

•Y/N POV•

"Just forget it." he said and pushed me and walked away. My vision got blurry then tears burst out from my eyes.

•Taehyung POV•

I walked down the street while thinking about what happened just now.

I shouldn't have blamed Y/N for what had happened. It's totally Jackson's fault who came back to her life. If he didn't came back to her life, none of this will happened.

That asshole, Jackson. You're gonna get it.

End of Chapter 14. I have nothing to say so hope you guys like this chapter. Please vote and comment.

Follow me on Instagram:
Main acc:yoitznadz1230
Fan acc:taetae.lifeu