Fifty-seven; Crippled Father

On the eleventh day of Christmas

My true love gave to me:

'leven Pipers Piping

Ten Lords a Leaping

Nine Ladies Waiting

Eight Maids a Milking

Seven Swans a Swimming

Six Geese a Laying

Five Golden Rings

Four Calling Birds

Three French Hens

Two Turtle Doves

And a Partridge in a Pear Tree

(Y'all already know, this is one of my favorite Christmas songs)

Sunday morning Bianca woke up early, the first thing she did was take a quick shower and change into a comfortable but presentable outfit. Heading downstairs, Bianca walked into the living room to see her father already awake and ready to go, "Buenos Dias Pops".

"Morning sunshine" Bianca walked over to her father and placed a kiss on his head as she sat down across from him, "You ready?".

Tony pouted like a kid as he looked at her, "Do we really have to go to the doctors?".

"Pops we've spoken about this, yes we do. You're getting your cast removed today" Tony was about to protest when Bianca raised her hand to stop him as she looked at her phone, seeing a text from Jake that he was almost there.

"Come on old man, the doctor's waiting for us" Bianca grabbed her father's crutches and handed it to him before she grabbed the keys of the house and her purse.

"Finally my crippled days are over" Bianca rolled her eyes as she heard a honk outside, "Come on crippled father, Jake's here".

Bianca allowed her father to walk out first as she followed him, stopping as she closed the door behind her, locking it she walked over to Jakes car. Opening the back door, Jake and Bianca helped Tony get on the car even though he kept arguing how he had a broken leg not a broken body. Bianca simply ignored him as she made sure his seatbelt was on before she put his crutches next to him and closed his door. Climbing into the passenger seat, she put on her seatbelt as Jake began to drive the to the hospital.

Arriving at the hospital, Jake parked them near the entrance so they wouldn't have to walk much. Bianca helped her father get down, giving him his crutches so he could support himself while she turned to face Jake, "Thank you babes, for driving us here".

"It's no problem, you sure you don't want me to wait for you guys?" Bianca shook her head as she gave him a quick hug, "No it's okay, I think Pops wouldn't mind us getting an Uber".

Saying goodbye to Jake, Bianca turned to her father as they both began to walk into the hospital and straight the the receptionist, "We have an appointment with Dr. Grey".

The receptionist looked up from her computer, giving her a kind smile, "Name please?".

Tony was about to reply when Bianca won him, "Anthony Cruz". Bianca felt her father glaring at her causing her to roll her eyes as she ignored him and kept her gaze on the woman. The receptionist typed into her computer before she glanced up to Bianca, "Please take a seat in the waiting room, Dr. Grey will see you soon".

Thanking her, Bianca motioned to her father to walk into the waiting area and took a seat, "Why do you have to act like my mother and be responding for me? I'm a grown man sunshine".

"Well hate to break it to you old man but I know that you hate being at the doctors and you would have tried anything to find a reason to leave. So please take a seat while we wait" Tony was about to open his mouth to argue with her but when he realized she was actually right he shut his mouth a took a seat next to her.

Bianca had been sitting in the waiting room for nearly fifteen minutes and she could tell her father was losing his patience. Tony kept playing with Bianca's hand as he mumbled under his breath how he didn't want to be there, "Pops you're worst than a child, just wait a little more okay?".

Tony groaned loudly as he crossed his arms over his chest and pouted like a little kid. Rolling her eyes, Bianca opened her purse as she took out a cherry flavored lollipop and handed it to him, "Here you go old man, hang in there for me".

Tony glared at her as he took the lollipop, unwrapping it and began to eat it. After five minutes Bianca saw Dr. Grey walk into the waiting room, "Mr. Cruz?".

Bianca stood up the same time as Tony, following Dr. Grey into a room. Dr. Grey gave them a smile as she motioned for Tony to take a seat, "How's everything going Mr. Cruz? Excited to get your cast removed?".

"Am I excited? I am more than happy to get this thing removed, I have been treated like a child" Bianca rolled her eyes as her father glared at her. Dr. Grey smiled happily as she walked over to Tony, "Well then you'll have to follow me to get this removed" she then turned to face Bianca, "You wouldn't mind staying here alone?".

Bianca shook her head, "No it's okay, I'll most likely be on my phone, looking at YouTube and stuff".

Dr. Grey gave her a nod as she motioned for Tony to follow her, Tony stood up and grabbed his crutches before he glanced over to his daughter, "Don't do anything stupid, Sunshine".

"Don't cry old man" Bianca chuckled as she saw her father glaring at her as he walked out of them room. Opening her phone Bianca began to go through the different apps she had as she patiently waited.

She had been in the room alone for almost ten minutes and she was dying of boredom when her phone rang. A smile formed on her lips as she saw it was Tom calling, "Hello?".

"Princess, are you busy?"

Bianca felt her cheeks redden as Tom called her 'princess', a nickname he had made for her, "Actually I'm not home at the moment, I'm at the hospital with my pops".

"Are you okay? Did something happen?" Bianca heard Toms worried voice, "No, it's his appointment to get his cast off".

"Oh, is it a good time for me to call right now or do I call you back later?" Bianca looked up to see her father and Dr. Grey walk in, "Actually I'll call you back, later yeah?"

"Okay, see you then princess" Bianca hanged up as she put her phone away and stood up, "So how'd it go?".

Tony pointed down the the black boot he was given, "Well I upgraded to this". Bianca glanced down to the boot his father had on, "Hey at least you won't be my crippled father anymore, you'll be my boot wearing father now".

A/N:

Ahhhh so many updates!!

Be on the lookout, I'm doing a double update tonight! 👀

Read, Comment, Enjoy and Vote!!

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗