Sixteen; Loss

They took you

away on a table

I pace back and forth

as you lay still

I pull you in to feel

your heartbeat

Can you hear me screaming,

"please don't leave me"

You guys ever wake up in such a good mood that everything around you is so beautiful? Like the chipped paint on your wall seems like art to you, or your messy hair seems really cute. Lately its been all laughs and smiles, blushing and nerves. I wake up with the tingling sensation on my lips, as if I could still feel Tom's lips against mine, which sounds weird but its something I haven't fully processed it.

After taking a warm shower, I changed into dark blue jeans with a long sleeve black crop top, I let my natural wavy hair down. I headed downstairs to find my father cooking breakfast as he watch TV,

"Good morning my precious father"

"Morning my gorgeous sunshine", I pecked his cheek as I took a seat, I waited patiently as my father prepared my food.

" I have a meeting early in the morning, can you find a ride?"

I took a sip from my apple juice, "I have a ride already, Tom's taking me", I saw the smirk forming on my fathers face, he put my plate down in front of me, I began to eat as he sat down across from me.

" how are you and Tom?", I felt a blush form on my cheeks, I looked up to my dad who raised his eyebrow, "you guys kissed, didn't you?". I nearly choked on my food, I took a sip of my juice, " how?..."

"Oh come on sunshine, I'm your father, I know everything", I rolled my eyes as I stood up and went upstairs to brush my teeth, I heard a honk as I finished brushing my teeth. I grabbed my backpack and quickly made my way downstairs,

" I'll see you after school Pop's, remember to pick up food, its our movie night"

"Of course sunshine, by the way have you called your mother yet?"

"No Pop's were supposed to hang out this weekend though so I'll probably call her tomorrow", I said as I leaned up, placing a soft kiss against his cheek, I grabbed my water bottle before heading towards the door,
" bye Pop's, love you!".

I walked outside finding Tom leaning against his car, a smile appeared on his face as soon as he saw me, I smiled back at him as he opened the door for me.

"Morning B"

"Morning Tom".

*
*

School was going by fast, it was lunch time, Jake and I were sitting in our usual spot as we waited for Tom and his friends. Today has been good so far, it consisted of Jake making fun of me because of how Tom kissed me in front of everyone. I've been receiving death glares from mostly every girl. I have been lucky enough that I haven't run into Madison, god have mercy on me if she does, I will be a dead man.

" hey guys" Alex greeted us as they all took their seats, Tom sat down next to me while Haz sat next to Jake. Tom gave me one of his famous cute smiles as he kissed my cheek. We began to gossip over how the boys will soon be joining the football team and how they're going to kick ass.

"You better come to our games Bianca" Alex commented as the boys agreed with him, "you got to be our personal cheerleader"

"Of course guys, I'll be your guys number one fan",they all began to argue over who I supported more, I rolled my eyes at how childish they were acting. The sudden noise of my phone ringing took my attention away from them, I opened my phone to see a text from my father,