Fourty-six; Coming Back

'Cause you are, you are

The reason why I'm still hanging on

'Cause you are, you are

The reason why my head is still above water

And if I could I'd get you the moon

And give it to you

And if death was coming for you

I'd give my life for you

The moment Bianca opened her eyes and let out a gasp, nurses quickly surrounded her, Dr. Grey took out a small flashlight and checked her eyes, Bianca closed her eyes as the light bugged her. The voices around slowly became loud and clear, "Bianca? My name is Dr. Grey, you are at the hospital, you've been in a car accident, can you tell me how you feel?".

Bianca brought a hand up to rub her head, which caused her to wince as she felt an ache on her side, "Like I've been hit by a car". Bianca could hear her father chuckle which caused her to glanced over at him, seeing him lay in the bed next to her, she smiled softly at him, "Hey Pops".

"Hello my sunshine" Tony said with a wide smile as he looked at his little girl.

The doctor wrote down on her clipboard once again before she glanced up at Bianca, "You'll be staying here for another couple of days so we can keep track of your wounds and make sure they are healing properly, please rest as much as you can and if you need anything else, a nurse will come in here to check up on you every four hours". Bianca gave the doctor a smile as she watched her leave, "How long have I been here for?"she glanced over to her father who was laying in bed, "Three days, you've been unconscious for three days".

Bianca stayed quiet as she stared at the ceiling above her, she was trying to remember something but it was all blurry, "I had a dream with mom" Bianca blurted out as she stayed staring the ceiling, "It was weird, I don't know how to explain it, but mom was there. She looked so beautiful and healthy, so happy and peaceful. I can't remember the rest but she said something about looking after you, Pops".

Bianca glanced over at her father who was staring at her, "Your mom was being the guardian angel she is sunshine, your mom will always be with you", she send her father a smile, "I'm okay pops, I promise, I can see it in your eyes how worried you are right now".

Tony chuckled softly as he watched his daughter, "I'm glad your okay, sunshine".

"Well, I feel okay dad, except for the fact that I had a metal stabbed through my stomach and that I had a near death experience, everything is okay".

Tony just stared at his daughter with a serious face before he cracked a smile as he looked at Marie, "You see what I deal with everyday?". Bianca let out a fake gasp as she looked at her father, she tried raising her hand which was a mistake as she felt this ache on her stomach causing her to wince. Tom reacted quickly and was by her side, "Be careful now, don't move as much, you can reopen the stitches".

Bianca stared at Tom, this was the first time he had spoken up since she's woken up, "Thank you" she mumbled under her breath as she stayed staring at him. Everyone in the room can feel the tension in the air as Bianca and Tom stared at each other, Jake cleared his throat causing them to look away from each other, "We should probably let Bianca rest now, it's been a quite a tiring evening for her".

Marie walked over to Bianca, leaning down she placed a kiss on her forehead, "Take care, sweetheart". Bianca smiled at her as Marie turned around and walked over to Tony, Jake slowly made his way to Bianca, leaning down he mimicked his mother's actions and placed a kiss on her forehead, "I'm glad you're okay" he whispered to her softly as he backed away and went over to his mom who was getting ready to take him home.