Sixty-four; Heartbreak

So I'm sorry to my unknown lover

Sorry that I can't believe

that anybody ever really

Starts to fall in love with me

Sorry to my unknown lover

Sorry I could be so blind

Didn't mean to leave you

And all of the things that we had behind

So I'm sorry to my unknown lover••Sorry that I can't believe ••that anybody ever really••Starts to fall in love with me••Sorry to my unknown lover••Sorry I could be so blind••Didn't mean to leave you••And all of the things that we had behind••

"Tom! Tom!", Bianca yelled as she watched Tom turn around and walk away from her, she stood there in the cold night as she watched him walk away and not turning back, not this time he wasn't. She closed her eyes as she tried to hold back the sobs and wrapped her arms around herself, trying to comfort herself.

Bianca stood there outside as she tried to control herself and not breakdown at the moment, after talking to herself for a moment, she dried her tears and began her walk home, in the cold night, alone and heartbroken.

You should have seen this coming.

It had to be done.

He had to know.

Bianca had been walking at a slow pace, without a sweater she was shivering from the cool breeze of the night, she had taken off her heels as her feet began to ache. She looked like a complete mess, her makeup was ruined from her tears, she was barefoot with her heels in hand, and the nice up do that Marie had helped her style was messed up, strands of hair fell against her face.

She had been silently crying on her way home, the same image of Tom simply walking away from her kept replaying in her mind. Bianca looked up to see her house coming into view, she quickened her pace, nearly running.

She quickly walked towards her house, ignoring the fact that Tom lived right next to her and tried her best to ignore that. Tried to ignore the fact that the guy whose heart she had broken tonight was right next to her, where she could walk over and look for him. Asking him to try to understand her, hoping he would be able to understand. But even she knew that it was too late, she had brought his hopes so high and tonight she had crushed them.

The moment Bianca entered her house, she broke down, tears began to stream down her face as she sobbed loudly. She clutched her heart as she felt this ache, leaning against the door, she slid down slowly as she let out the tears she's been holding back.

Bianca could feel the pain as she realized that things between her and Tom could be over, there was no second chances anymore. She closed her eyes as she relieved the memories of tonight, from them dancing happily together to the look on Tom's face as she told him she was leaving.

Why does it hurt this much when I knew it would end like this.

She kept crying, not being aware of how loud she was until the living room light was turned on, looking up she saw her father staring at her with sleepy eyes, "Sunshine? What's wrong, I could hear you crying from my room".

Bianca stood up and without hesitation she went over to her father and embraced him into a hug. Tony was quick to wrap his arms around his little girl, he could feel her shaking against him as she cried, "Shhh, it's okay now, Pops is here".

She held on to her father as if he would disappear and leave her, she could feel him rubbing her back as he held her. Something he would often do when she was a little girl, whenever she would cry, her father would hold her in his arms, letting her cry until she grew tired and fell asleep in his arms.

"I told him Pops, and I think that it's over. I lost him forever" Bianca cried as her father pulled away as he grabbed his daughters face in his hand, "It's okay sunshine, cry it out baby, don't hold back any emotions okay?".

She had wished that things would have turned out different tonight, if she would have just stayed quiet and waited to tell him another time, maybe her and Tom would still be at the dance enjoying their last moments together. But she knew that it was either now or never, she couldn't keep it away from him, she couldn't keep lying to him and bringing his hopes up.

Bianca closed her eyes as she felt her father wiping her tears away, "You go upstairs and change out of that dress, get into some warm pjs and if you want, I'll make you a cup of hot chocolate and we can talk about it or you can come down to my room and sleep there, how does that sound?".

"I want to sleep, I'll go get changed" Bianca's crying died down as she leaned up to him and placed a small kiss on his cheek before she gave him a smile as she turned around and went up to her room.

Walking into her room, Bianca walked over to her wardrobe and began to look for a pair of sweats and one of her hoodies, and undergarments. Deciding that a warm shower would make her feel slight better, she went over to her bathroom. Staring at her reflection, she saw the mess she was, her red puffy eyes with mascara running down her cheeks. Chuckling to herself at how she looked, she turned around and began to take the dress off and the rest of her clothes.

 Chuckling to herself at how she looked, she turned around and began to take the dress off and the rest of her clothes

Turning on the water, she made sure the water was warm enough and stepped inside. The feeling of the warm water against her skin was soothing, as it was comforting her in a certain way. After scrubbing her body and removing the makeup off her face, she turned off the water, grabbing a towel she wrapped it around her body.

Changing into her pjs, she brushed her teeth and brush her hair before she put on some socks and made her way downstairs to the guest room where her father was staying at since he couldn't go upstairs with the crutches. Walking into the room, Tony looked up to see his daughter standing at the entrance of the room, opening his arms to motion for her to come in, Bianca went to lay down next to her father, leaning down she placed a kiss on his forehead, "Goodnight Pops".

"Get some rest sunshine, tomorrow will have time to talk about things, for now just rest, dads here to protect you from anything, goodnight".

A/N;

Countdown: 3 chapters left !

You guys have no idea how excited I am that I will be able to complete my first book ever!!

Read, Comment, Enjoy and Vote

💗💗💛💛