Sixty-five; Packing

I knew I loved you then

But you'd never know

'Cause I played it cool when

I was scared of letting go

I know I needed you

But I never showed

But I wanna stay with you

until we're grey and old

Just say you won't let go

I knew I loved you then••But you'd never know••'Cause I played it cool when••I was scared of letting go••I know I needed you••But I never showed••But I wanna stay with you ••until we're grey and old••Just say you won't let go••

It had been a week of sleepless nights for Bianca, she had spend her weekend stuck inside her room, letting out her emotions through tears and throwing things against the wall. Bianca was angry and sad about the whole situation, sad because she knew she had fucked up the thing her and Tom had. But mostly she was angry for the way he reacted, she had truly expected him to understand her and accept her decision. Instead he decided to end things once and for all just because he thought she was leaving becaide of him.

During the week at school Tom had avoided her completely, from going different ways to classes to not even looking her way. Bianca had tried speaking to him, to try and explain to him but he was too hurt to even glance at her. It had been a rough week of trying to talk to him, but Bianca understood that he needed space to think even though she didn't really have much time before she left.

School was almost over, only a couple of days left meaning Bianca was preparing for her flight soon. Spending her weekend stuck in her room she had decided that instead of spending her time on crying and being sad she began to pack her things. Starting from her clothes, Bianca began to look through her closet, knowing she had new clothes that she had never worn over the year. Gathering pictures that were hung around her room to take with her, like taking a piece of this place with her through the pictures.

As she continued to pack she didn't notice her father leaning against the door until he called her name, "Hey Sunshine".

Bianca looked up to see her father leaning against the door frame with a box in his hands, "Thought you might like to take these with you".

Walking over to him she grabbed the box before heading to her bed and taking a seat. Opening the box Bianca found her father's t-shirts, they were all of his favorite shirts for a special reason, looking up to her father she felt her eyes began to grow watery, "But these are your favorite, mom bought each of them for you".

Tony gave his daughter a smile as he took a seat next to her, "I know, but I'm sure they'd look better on you and Hailey would want you to have them. Plus it's for when you'll need a hug from your old man but I won't be there so you put them on and it's like I'll be right by your side all they way".

Bianca couldn't hold the tears back as they began to roll down her face, "Oh Pops...come here", she wrapped her arms around his neck as she gave him a hug. Tony wrapped his arms around her tightly as he held her against him, "I really wish you didn't have to leave sunshine, I'm going to miss you".

She pulled away from him as she wiped her tears, "I know Pops, but you'll have Marie and Jake to make you company while I'm gone. But I promise that I'll come back after the year is done, I can't stay away from my father for a long time".

Tony placed a kiss on her forehead before he stood up, "Well I'll leave you to finish packing, if you need anything just give me a whistle or something, I'll be downstairs".

Bianca spend the rest of the day packing her belongings before she decided to stop for she can finish another day. Putting her suitcases in the corner of her room, she went to go take a seat on her bed as she ran a hand through her hair. Letting out a sigh Bianca glanced to her nightstand where her phone was charging. Bitting her lip as she began to think, she leaned over and grabbed the phone before placing it on her lap. She stared at the phone with the intention of calling someone but it was whether that person wanted to pick up.

Bianca hesitated as she bit her lip before she grabbed the phone, turning it on before she pressed his contact. The phone didn't even dial before she was sent right away to voicemail for the fifth time again, sighing deeply she thought this was going to be her last remedy to talk to him, "Hey Tom, it's me Bianca once again, umm I know you probably won't even listen to this but I guess if this is the only way for to talk to you, then here I go".

Bianca chuckled nervously as she leaned against her bed, "I know....I know you're angry Tom, I get it but you have to understand me okay? This is a dream come true for me, Juilliard is a an amazing school that can help me start my career. This is something I've wanted since I was a little girl, you have to get that. I'm not running away from you, I'd never run away from you Tom, but believe me when I say it hurts me leaving, I'm leaving my father behind, Jake and Marie, and I'm leaving you".

Bianca stayed quiet as she glanced down to her lap and stared off into space, "I love you Tom, I love more than anything. I do but if you love me the way you say you do then please, please and try to understand why i choose to go away", tears began to fall down her cheeks as she began to sob softly, "Please just pick up the phone and talk to me okay? I can't leave with you being mad at me, I love you Tom, never doubt my love for you. I...I leave in a couple of days, most likely this weekend since school finishes on Thursday but just thought maybe you wanted to know, umm...I uhh have to go, bye Tom, I love you".

Bianca ended the call and threw her phone on her bed beside her as she wiped her tears and ran her hand through her tangled hair as she looked at the suitcases in the corner of her room. She let out a deep breath as she began to take off her shoes and stood up to change into some comfortable clothes.

After putting on her pjs, some sweatpants and a t-shirt, she laid down on her bed and began to think about Tom and the situation they were in.

She just hoped that he was listening to her voicemail and that things would be different when she woke up the next morning.

A/N;

Guys we are almost close to the end!!!!

Read, Comment, Enjoy and Vote!

💛💗 xoxo

|1|The Outcast《tom holland》On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara