Sixty-six; A last visit

But every time you hurt me, the less that I cry

And every time you leave me,

the quicker these tears dry

And every time you walk out,

the less I love you

Baby, we don't stand a chance,

it's sad but it's true

I'm way too good at goodbyes

The last day of school had finally arrived, meaning Bianca would be on a plane tomorrow on her way to New York. After the voicemail she had left Tom, she realized that he wasn't going to talk to her so she let him alone. She stopped the spamming of calls and decided that it would be best to stop, after all she can't force him to talk with her.

It was her last day here, also the last day she would be able to visit her mother's grave until she would be back. Jake had agreed to give her a ride to the cemetery after school so she can visit her and talk with her before she left.

Right after school Jake and Bianca headed to the cemetery, stopping at a flower shop to buy her mother a small bouquet of flower. As they arrived at the cemetery, Jake found a parking lot and parked the car before glancing at her, "I'll be waiting here okay, you can take all your time Bianca".

Giving him a nod, Bianca got out of the car and grabbed the flowers in her hand as she walked towards the direction where her mother's grave was located at.

Bianca slowly walked towards her mothers grave until she stood right in front of it, leaning down she placed the bouquet of flowers on top of the grave as she sat down on the grass, "Hey mom, I've missed you".

Bianca began to trace her gravestone as she sighed, "There has been so much going on lately and it's driving me insane. I don't even know where to start mom, I'm doing better now after the whole incident and stuff, just have an ugly scar but I'm better" she chuckled softly as she began to play with the grass, "Dad's better now too, he's able to walk on his own and stuff, he was given a boot to help him. I have great news, I'm going to New York with Steven tomorrow"

"He was able to get me a spot at Juilliard which is really cool and all. I just..." Bianca looked up at her mothers grave, "I don't know what to do mom, Tom hasn't answered any of my messages or calls and I'm just worried that he doesn't want to talk with me anymore. I understand why he's mad, I do but why can't he understand me mom? Why can't he understand that Juilliard is part of my dream, why can't he support me?".

Bianca stayed quiet as she got lost in her thoughts and savored the comfortable silence as she sat in front of her mothers grave. Bianca stayed sitting down for quite a while as she was in her own little world enjoying her mother's presence in her heart.

After a while Bianca finally gave her final goodbyes to her mother before she stood up and made her way back to the parking lot where Jake was waiting for her.

As soon as he saw coming towards the car, he turned on the engine and waited for her to come inside the car. After Bianca buckled her seatbelt, Jake began to drive them back to her house. Bianca leaned her head against the cars window as she began to think about Tom once again.

Jake pulled over outside of Bianca's house, glancing over to her, he noticed how lost in her thoughts she was as she didn't realize that they were finally home, "Bianca, you okay babe?".

Bianca glanced over at Jake, she looked around confused and noticed that they were back home, unbuckling her seatbelt, she leaned over and placed a kiss on Jakes cheek, "Thank you for the ride Jake".

"You sure you okay babe? You seem a little off"

Bianca nodded as she opened her door, "Yeah, I'm just gonna get some rest, I'll see you tomorrow at the airport?".

Jake gave her a nod and smiled at her before she watched him drive away. Bianca waved at him before she turned around and began to make her way inside when she glanced over to Tom's house to see him open the door. Bianca and Tom had a moment of silence as they stared at each other, Bianca felt like she should say something but nothing would come out.

Tom removed his gaze from her as he walked over to the trash cans and threw away the trash. Bianca nodded to no one in particular as she turned around and began to walk to her door when she heard Tom call her, "Bianca?".

She right away looked over at him, "Yeah?"

Tom seem to hesitate a moment before he slowly walked over to her, "I...uhhh..." Tom cleared his throat as he tried to find the right words to tell her, "I listened to your voicemail the other day, I really have been thinking whether to talk to you or not and I just realized that nothing will change your mind but you're really leaving, aren't you?".

Bianca frowned as she stared at him, "Tom you know I can't-"

"I know, nothing will change your mind. Not even if I tell you how much I love you, you still won't stay" Bianca sighed as she looked at Tom, "I don't want to leave with you being mad at me Tom, can you please just try to understand me?".

Tom looked away as he clenched his jaw, "that's the thing Bianca, I am trying to understand you. But I can't okay, I can't just watch you leave and not knowing if I'll ever see you again"

"I'm not leaving forever Tom".

Tom took a deep breath before he walked over to Bianca and stood in front of her, slowly he brought his hands up and cupped her face, "I wish you nothing but the best, take care Bianca".

Tom leaned down and placed his kiss on top of hers, he felt the need of feeling her lips against his one more time before she left. He had to show her how he felt in that kiss, the love he felt for her. Bianca melted into the kiss, and moved her lips in sync with his, she could feel the emotions behind the kiss, it could be their last kiss.

Tom slowly pulled away as he stared at Bianca, rubbing his thumb against her jaw, he gave her a small smile before he dropped his hands, turning around he walked inside his house leaving her standing there, once again all alone.

A/N;

A/N;

One chapter left and it will be final, this book will be complete!

I've already started working on the possible plot for the sequel and I'm beginning to think of a title !

Read, Comment, Enjoy and Vote!

Xoxoxo 💗💗