Thirty-three; Her

Every little thing

she does is magic

Everything she do

just turns me on

Even though my life

before was tragic

Now I know

my love for her goes on

After I woke up, I took a quick shower before I changed into comfortable clothes, spandex and a big t-shirt.

Walking downstairs I noticed how awfully quiet it was, Pops would be either humming along to a song on the radio or he would be watching the news.

As I walked in the kitchen I noticed my father sitting down on a chair, "Good morning Pops"

He looked up from sipping his coffee, I noticed how his eyes were slightly puffy and his nose was red, "Hey are you okay?".

I walked over to him, placing the back of my hand on his forehead, I noticed how warm he was, "Pops you have a fever, you're burning up".

He shook his head as he stood up and tried to walk towards the sink only to sway slightly, nearly falling, rushing over to him I grabbed his arm and began to led him up to his room, "Come on Pops you need to rest".

He didn't fight me and allowed me to lead him to his room, walking into his room I noticed how it was slightly messy, clothes were on the ground and used tissues on top of his nightstand and bed, "How long haven't you feel well?".

He sat at the edge of his bed, he stayed quiet as he placed his head on his hands, "Pops?"

"Two days, it's been two days"

"And I didn't know about this because?"

He glanced up at me, he looked so tired, "I'm sorry sunshine, I just didn't want to worry you, I'm a grown man I can take care of myself".

Shaking my head, I walked over to his bed and began to pick up the tissues and throwing them away in the trash bin. After I cleaned his bed I walked over to him, grabbing his hand I stood him up and led him to lay down on his bed, i walked over to the bathroom to grab some painkillers before I walked over to him once again, "Take two pills and try to get some rest".

He followed my orders and drank the two pills before making himself comfortable in bed, "gracias mija".

"Duerme papà, you have to rest", I put a blanket on him before walking downstairs towards the living room.

As I was in the process of cleaning the living room, a knock interrupted me, walking towards the door, I opened it to see Tom standing there with his hands in his pockets, "Hey princess".

"Hey Tom, what you doing here?", he looked at me up down, I suddenly felt self conscious as I remembered I was wearing spandex and an AC/DC shirt that belonged to my father.

"You are in the perfect clothes, come on I have something to show you", he reached over to grab my hand and began to lead me outside towards his house next door.

"Tom, wait! I don't even have shoes on", I suddenly felt hands wrap around my waist and before I knew it the world was upside as Tom carried me on his shoulder.

"Tom! Put me down this moment" I screamed as he kept on walking, looking down his butt came into my gaze, him not a bad view.

Shaking my head to clear my thoughts, I heard Tom open his house door before I was put down on the ground.

"Never, now I repeat never do that without warning me"

I watched as he rolled his eyes before he processed in taking of his shoes beside the door.