Forty-three; Heal

Take my mind

And take my pain

Like an empty bottle takes the rain

And heal, heal, heal, heal

They had been patiently waiting for Bianca to be transferred into Tony's room. Tony had been laying in bed, nervously playing with his hospital gown, the time seemed to be slowed down as he waited, he simply wanted to see his little girl.

The door opened causing Jake, Marie and Tony to glanced to the door to see an unconscious Bianca laying in her bed as the nurses began to connect her IV machine and her heart monitor. A nurse walked over to Tony, checking his wounds and blood pressure, "How are you feeling, Mr. Cruz?".

"Just a little tired, can I see her now?".

The nurse gave him a small smile before she moved out of the way, "I suggest you stay in bed at least until the doctor says other wise, we wouldn't want you to hurt yourself. Get some rest, Mr. Cruz".

Tony gave her a nod before the nurses walked out and left them alone. He felt tears form in the corner of his eyes as he looked at his little girl, his heart clenched as all he wanted was to get up and wrap his arms around her and tell her everything will be okay. Marie noticed how tired and stressed Tony looked, "You should rest Tony, Jake and I will be here to take care of both of you okay?".

Tony gave Marie a smile, he brought her hand, that was intertwined with his, up to his face and placed a kiss on the back of her hand, "Thank you love".

Marie simply smiled as she helped him lay back and put a blanket over him, she glanced to her son who was standing at the edge of Bianca's bed, "She'll be okay, Jake".

Jake looked over at her mom, sighing deeply, "I really hope she will mom".

*
*

Jake closed the door behind him as he walked down the hallway of the hospital, rubbing his eyes tiredly with the back of his hand as he made his way to the vending machines to grab something to drink for his mother when he accidentally bumped into someone.

"Sorry I wasn't loo-" Jake stopped mid sentence as he looked at the person in front of him, "Tom?".

Tom gave Jake a tired smile, "Hey Jake".

"What are you doing here?". Tom ran a hand through his hair as he began to walk with Jake, "Uhh not sure if you were there but Bianca punched Madison and she broke her nose. Madison didn't want me to leave her alone until her dad arrived, she is the most inpatient person you could ever meet. Her dad just arrived so I was on my way to head home, why are you here?".

Jake glanced over at Tom before he grabbed his wallet from his pocket, taking a dollar out, he put in the vending machine and choose a water bottle, "You haven't heard?".

Tom furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as he stared at him, "heard what?".

"Of course you haven't heard" Jake mumbled under his breath before looking at Tom, "I'm here with my mom".

"Is she okay? What's wrong?".

"Oh no, she's okay. I don't know why I feel like I have to tell you, but like about three hours ago Tony and Bianca got into a car accident, she just got out of a two hour surgery and the doctors don't know when she'll wake up".

Tom felt like he was just stabbed in the heart, he looked at Jake with tears in his eyes, "w-what?".

Jake motioned for Tom to walk beside him, "After the fight with Madison after school, Tony picked up Bianca and they were on their way home when a drunk driver crashed his car against theirs. The impact was on Bianca's side, so she suffered the most damage, she flatlined once during surgery but they managed to bring her back, right now she's resting in the same room with Tony".