11 (August 13th, 1975)

ROGER'S POV

I needed a few moments to realise what Brian was asking me but then it hit me.
"yeS!" I shouted, lifted my head a little and looked at him.
I wanted to tell him that it was him I was crying for but suddenly I felt weird.
The thought of it being a very bad idea to tell Brian my true feelings crossed my mind.

I gulped and tried to sit up straight which was a nearly impossible task. Luckily Brian decided to help me after he saw that I was struggling.
I wiped the left over tears out of my eyes and off of my cheeks and tried to calm down by taking a deep breath - bad idea.
Nausea was overwhelming me again and I gagged.
Brian flinched and moved further away from me.
I managed to keep my stomach content in this time, though. There probably wasn't much left anyways.
I could see relief on Brian's face as he was sure that I wouldn't throw up again.
Then he crawled closer again.

"Listen, Roger." He began and took a deep breath. He separated his gaze from mine and looked down.

"Don't think about those stupid girls you don't even know. They just like you because you're a rockstar. You have people around you who truly love you."

I nodded at Brian slowly as I was not expecting that kind of speech right now.
He wanted to continue straight away but I interrupted him:
"It's different with that stupid... person."

Brian looked up at me and pressed his lips together. "Screw her if she doesn't like you!" he mumbled and frowned.

"No... I... Brian, have you ever experienced... true love?" I asked and gulped.

Brian looked down again, I could see some kind of pain in his gaze.
"Yes." Was his short answer. Then he stood up.

"I guess I'm gonna go now. I'm tired." He sounded very disappointed.
But I didn't answer and continued my sentence; "That's why I can't simply screw that person, Brian. I think you might understand..."

As I watched Brian walk towards the bedroom door, my eyes started to fill up with tears again.
"Brian..." I whimpered and stretched one hand towards him.
He turned around and glanced over at me.
"What's her name?" He asked coldly, his hand already on the doorknob.

My lips started trembling and I gulped. My hands grabbed onto the bedsheet and I held it so tightly that my fingertips started to hurt but I couldn't let go. My heart was racing and the tears from my eyes disappeared.

"Her name's... Briana." I tried to make a joke there with an utterly shaky voice whilst crying my eyes out but I couldn't help it.

Brian turned towards me and raised an eyebrow.
"What a stupid nam-" His eyes widened as he stopped in the middle of his sentence. He had realised what I wanted to say through my drunk spirit.
"Me?"

I stared at him and started to nod slowly, not daring to look away from his eyes in fear of missing a reaction.

BRIAN'S POV

I couldn't believe what I'd just heard.
Roger had just confessed his love for me.
Was I dreaming?
I let my hand sink down from the doorknob and slowly started to walk towards Rog again.
He was blinking at me with his red and swollen eyes. I slowly sat down next to him and crossed my hands on my lap.

"You mean... You have feelings for me?" I wanted to be sure.
I knew that people were always talking from the bottom of their hearts when drunk and that's why I decided to believe that drunk bundle of blonde hair struggling to sit up straight next to me.
He nodded again. His eyes were starting to look even more exhausted.
I couldn't help but smile.
Roger just told me he fancied me and my stomach and heart were going crazy. I felt joy and I could've screamed as loud as I could but I decided to stay calm. It was late after all and Roger was a wrack.

ROGER'S POV

Brian smiled and then he started to talk. He started to talk a lot and my brain, sore from the alcohol couldn't cope at all. That's why I just looked at him, frowning and trying to understand what he was brabbling about as he was talking super fast;

BRIAN'S POV

I didn't know what to say, so I decided to just let out everything that was on my mind at that exact moment:
"I'm glad you feel that way. You know, I've been feeling the same since a while now. Actually, I remember that one day when you were playing that drum solo and I was looking at you and I felt a connection between the two of us and you know, I didn't even know I liked men but it's very much different with you because you don't look that manly and I think that's the main reason next to your amazing personality. Actually, I think you are very beautiful and- Rog-... Roger?"

He had actually fallen asleep.
I gazed at him sightly annoyed but I couldn't be mad at him as I could see that he had been struggling to stay awake for a while now.
A slight smile crossed my lips.
I covered him with a blanket, stroked over his beautiful hair one last time, admiring his angelic features and then I left.
He needed to rest, it had been a tough situation for him.. and for me as well.
I felt really exhausted and as soon as I was falling into my bed I fell asleep.