The big problem

THE BIG PROBLEM CHAPTER 28

The next day Stana woke up almost hoping he would sit there beside her but the chair was still empty. She pressed the call button so that Marie could come with her breakfast.

When Marie came in and saw the sad smile Stana had on her face she knew she had to do something so she when she left Stana's breakfast she got out and called Mr. Fillion because she knew Stana needed him more than ever now and she didn't want Stana to do anything she would regret afterwards...

The signals went through but no one answered that's when she saw a man with dozen roses in on hand and in the other he held a big teddy bear that said "I Love You", Marie was speechless it was the sweetest thing ever.

((Cont.in.comments))

Nathan saw Marie walking out behind the reception and asked if Stana was awake and Marie told him how sad Stana had been last night and that she was worried that he wouldn't come back. When Nathan heard this words he almost kicked the door in and run stumbled in threw the door.

"Nathan!!" Stana said with a big smile on her lips.

"Hey!" Nathan said and placed the flowers and the teddy bear on the couch that were just opposite to the bed.

"You came back!" Stana said still smiling and with tears running down her cheeks.

"Of course and I'm never leaving you again." Nathan said and kissed her.

"Oh, Nathan! I love you." Stana said and kissed him back.

"You have no idea how long I have been waiting for you to say that" Nathan said and sat down on the bed and held Stana's hand.

Stana just looked away blushing; she couldn't believe she finally said it after all this years, it was now out and he knew how she felt.

"I see you found the key ring" Nathan said and grabbed the key ring on the table.

"Yeah, it was really sweet." Stana said and blushed a little more. She grabbed the duvet and hid under it, she didn't know why she was so shy so suddenly.

Nathan just thought it was cute so he teased her and it ended with a full make out seen and they had to stop themselves for not going too far.

That day they spent planning how everything that they had to deal with when she was realized from the hospital. Everything from moving Stana's stuff from her apartment to dealing with the press, it was just the beginning of their journey.

"Then there's telling out parents..." Stana said.

"Uhm...About that, my mom already know about us." Nathan said and looked away feeling like he done something really bad.

"Oh, well then we have to go and tell my parents and maybe invite them to come here for a week so that you will get to know them." Stana said and grabbed Nathan's hand.

"That's sounds perfect!" Nathan said.

"I still can't believe it..."Stana said dreamy.

"What that I'm here kissing you and being you boyfriend." Nathan said with a grin and kissed her on the lips.

"Besides from that, I just can't believe that we're going to be parents." Stana said and kissed him again.

-

-

-

-

-

PLEASE VOTE and COMMENT :)