The big problem

THE BIG PROBLEM CHAPTER 12

Stana sat down on the couch and waited for Tamala. She had grabbed two wineglasses and a bottle of wine and was just about to open it when there was a knock on the door.

"It's open." Stana yelled.

Tamala walked into the apartment and hung her coat in the wardrobe by the door.

"Hey girl." Tamala said and walked in and greeted Stana with a hug.

"Hey..."Stana said and sat down on the couch again and continued to open the bottle of wine.

"Girl, you shouldn't drink. You're sick." Tamala said and took the bottle from Stana.

"Tam, please! I need this!" Stana begged.

"Oh, it's that big of a deal." Tamala said and let go of the bottle.

"So you're saying that when you got out from the shower he just stood there?" Tamala asked.

"Yes and I was completely naked..." Stana said and took another sip of the wine.

They were on the second bottle and Started to get a little tipsy.

"You know what? I have to go now, I have a call back tomorrow." Tamala said and stood up.

She almost fell but she got saved by a hand from behind.

"Oh, you need some help?" A male voice said behind.

It was Nathan.

"Nathan what're you doing here?" Stana said a little shocked.

"I said that I was coming back to see that you were alright, don't you remember that?" Nathan asked.

"No.." Stana said giggling.

"Oh, well I'm out of here." Tamala said.

"Stana call me!" Tamala said and walked out the door.

Nathan just stood there watching Stana get up from the couch but fell back because she was too drunk to even stand up.

She had been drinking almost 1 and a half bottle of wine and now she was really drunk.

"Stana please let me help you?" Nathan said and grabbed the bottle and so did Stana.

Their hand was both on the bottle and they touched each other. Stana let go and grabbed the wineglasses instead.

They walked into the kitchen and Stana placed to glasses in the sink. That's when she felt two hand on her hipbones.

"Nathan stop." Stana said and Nathan turned her around.

-

-

-

-

Hope you like it ☺️ don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT <3