The big problem

THE BIG PROBLEM CHAPTER 17

When he arrived at the trailer he met Tamala outside.

"Uhm...I don't think you should go in...She's kind of busy." Tamala said and hoped that he wouldn't go in because inside Stana sat and cried.

"Why not? It's not like she owns the place." Nathan said with an angry tone in his voice because now he was getting pissed off, what is going on? He thought and opened the door.

Tamala was just about to stop him but it was too late Nathan was already in the trailer and had closed the door.

Nathan closed the door and looked over at Stana's empty chair; Edward was standing over by the sink so he decided to ask him.

"Hey, Edward where's Stana?" Nathan asked.

"Oh, I think she's in the bathroom." Edward said.

Nathan walked over and knocked on the door.

"Stana are you in there?" Nathan asked and waited for an answer.

Stana froze, this day couldn't get any worse; she thought.

"Yes but please go away." Stana said and tried to fix her mascara.

"No, I have to talk to you!" Nathan said getting a little angry because she's acting like a baby.

Stana just opened the door and ran out from the trailer and towards her own trailer that was close by.

"Stana stop!" Nathan said when he reached her and grabbed her arm and turned her around.

That's when he saw that she's been crying.

"Nathan let me go." Stana said and got away and walked into her trailer.

Nathan followed her in before she could lock the door.

"Oh my god! Please just leave me alone!" Stana said and the tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Why!? Please talk to me!" Nathan said and grabbed her so that was looking at him.

"Oh for god sake Nathan I'm pregnant!" Stana said and sat down.

"You're what?!" Nathan said in shock.

"You heard me!" Stana said between sobs.

Nathan didn't say another word he just stormed out from the trailer.

-

-

-

-

Please VOTE and COMMENT <3