The big problem

THE BIG PROBLEM CHAPTER 13

"Nathan stop" Stana said and Nathan turned her around.

Without even thinking Nathan's lips were on hers.

"Nathan we couldn't be doing this." Stana said now sobering up a little.

"Why not? We have already done it once." Nathan said and kissed her again.

She didn't answer she kissed him back because that was what she wanted. He pushed her up against the kitchen counter and started to pull her shirt up.

"Nathan...bedroom..." Stana said between kisses.

They backed into the bathroom and Nathan pushed Stana down on the bed. He walked up to her and started to unbutton his shirt, giving Stana a little striptease.

"Oh Nathan stop and get over her." Stana said panting.

He hurried over to her on got on top and started to kiss her along her neck and on her collarbones.

"God you're beautiful." Nathan said and pulled up her shirt and threw it on the floor. He lifted her up so that he could open up her bra and then he throw her bra too.

He grabbed her breast and suck on it; he could feel her hands on his belt.

"Oh, someone is in a hurry." Nathan said and helped her with the belt and his pants.

Stana was only wearing her panties and Nathan his boxers and Stana was tired of waiting so she grabbed a hold on his erection that was already hard; she started pumping him and Nathan stopped what he was doing.

"Stana...please..." Nathan said between pants.

Stana didn't stop pumping instead she went further down and took him in her mouth.

"Stana if you...don't stop doing that... I'm gonna come" Nathan said.

"Then what are you waiting for?" Stana said and continued doing what she were doing.

Just when Stana felt that Nathan was ready she stopped and ripped her panties of and placed him at her entrance. Nathan couldn't think and then he was in her.

"Oh, Stana so tight and ready!" Nathan said and rolled her around to that he was on top of her.

"Ohhhhh! Nathan!!!!" Stana screamed out.

They were both lying on the bed on top of each other and panting.

"Wow, that...was..." Nathan was speechless.

"Yeah I know..."Stana said lying on Nathan.

"We should do that again...soon." Nathan said and gave Stana his "Castle-look"

-

-

-

-

-

Hope you liked it :)

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT <3