The Big Problem

THE BIG PROBLEM CHAPTER 3

"Oh, so that's what this is about?" Nathan asked Stana and grabbed her by her shoulders.
"What did you think this was about and let me go." Stana tried to get away from him.
Nathan let her go and she walked over to the other side of the bathroom.
"Stana, I thought you were with Kris." Nathan said and saw that tears running down Stana's cheeks.
"No, he left a while ago."Stana said and looked down at her feet.
"How long is a while ago?" Nathan said taking a step towards her.
Stana looked up at him and then down again; her eyes was red and she didn't want him to see her like this.
"It dosen't mather, he's gone and I have to go." Stana said wiping away her tears.
She walked over to the door but Nathan walked up and blocked the door so that she couldn't go out. He really needed her to know the truth.
"STANA! When did he leave?" Nathan said and once again grabbed her by her shoulders almost shaking her.
"6 months ago..."Stana said and looked down.
Nathan was quiet he didn't know what to say, why hasn't she said something.
"Why didn't you tell me?" Nathan asked.
"Because I didn't know you cared about me that much." Stana said still looking down.
"Of course I care about you we're best friends and best friends care about each other." Nathan said and smiled.
"Oh, so that's what we are, friends."Stana said quietly.
Nathan hadn't heard what she said and just gave her a smile but he could see that she was miserable.
"So anything more you wanted to talk about?" Stana asked.
Nathan looked into her eyes and there was only one thing he wanted to do. Fix her.

Stana now looked up and could see Nathan looking her right into her eyes.
'Should I do it? No, I can't, she would freak out!' Nathan thought.
"Ah, what the hell." Nathan said and grabbed her face and slammed his lips against hers.
Stana felt his lips against hers and they were so soft and it was like dream.
"Nathan what are you doing?!" Stana said when she broke the kiss.
"Shut up, I know you want it!" Nathan said and kissed her again.
The kiss got bigger and bigger and finally they broke away from each other.
They didn't talk; Nathan just grabbed Stana's hand and dragged her into a stall. She was too drunk to fight back. Not that she had to do that, because she wanted this as much as he did.
When they got into the stall Nathan closed the door behind him and pushed Stana down on the toilet and Stana had already started on his belt and after that his pants was down.
It was just his underwear left; Stana looked up at Nathan and smiled.
She started to take off her own clothes. Nathan's shirt was now opened and they both stood up and kissed each other.

Stana started to kiss is chest and down to his erection that was waiting and it was ready.
She groaned when then grabbed her just as the door to the bathroom opened.

Hope you liked it :)