The big problem

THE BIG PROBLEM CHAPTER 16

"And that is?" Tamala asked.

"You remember that day when you come over and we drank and then Nathan came by..."Stana said still looking down.

"Oh my!" Tamala yelled out and almost slapped herself.

"Yeah, we...ehm...did it..."Stana said and looked up with tears in her eyes.

"Hey baby what's the problem this is fantastic."Tamala said and took some wipes from the table and wiped away Stana's tears.

Stana told her about the night they shared and what happened after and how Stana just threw Nathan out of the house.

"No wonder he's mad at you." Tamala said.

"That's not all, something else happened too."Stana said.

Nathan parked his scooter at the entrance at the stage and walked in and sat down in his chair with a brand new coffee in his hand and was looking threw his lines. It was almost time to film and Stana wasn't there yet. 'Where could she be?' Nathan thought sipping on his coffee.

They hadn't at all sense that night at her place and he wanted so badly to just walk up to her and ask her why she did what she did.

Stana and Tamala talked and talked and Tamala was getting more and more surprised.

"Are you sure?" Tamala asked.

"Of course. They don't lie." Stana said and looked down at her watch.(Kate Beckett's watch)

"Oh, shit! We're supposed to start filming now!" Stana said and got up from the chair.

"No, girlfriend look at yourself." Tamala said and got up to call on Edward because Stana was in a deep need of makeup.

Nathan was wondering what was going on. It had been 30 minutes sense they were going to start and Stana wasn't there yet. He walked up to John how were the director on the episode.

"Hey John, what's going on? Why aren't we filming?" Nathan asked.

"Oh something happened to Stana so we will start in 1 hour instead." John said and walked over to Andrew.

'Shit! What have she done now? I have to go and look for her.' Nathan thought and walked out from the stage and took his scooter and headed towards the makeup trailer.

-

-

-

-

please VOTE and COMMENT<3