The Big Problem

Here's chapter 2 hope you like it :)

THE BIG PROBLEM CHAPTER 2

"Stana, daring what's on your mind?" Tamala asked when they were seated.

"Oh, it's nothing...I said that before." Stana said took a sip from her drink.

Tamala looked over at her friend, something wasn't right. She had to fix this.

So she walked over to the bar and ordered a couple of shots, she had to get Stana in a better mood and what could be better than a couple of shots.

"Here, take this." Tamala said and gave a shot to Stana that was on her phone looking through twitter.

"Oh, no Tamala I'm not in the mood for drinking. I was thinking of maybe going home I'm kind of tired." Stana said and stood up.

"Girl! Sit down! There is something that's bothering you and I'm going to find out." Tamala said and started to count down from three.

"Three, two, one." Tamala said and she and Stana took the shot.

"Okay, I can do a couple of shots but then I have to go home, okay?" Stana said already on her third shot.

((Cont.in.comments))

~~~~~~

2 hours later, 10 shots, 2 drinks (that she couldn't remember the name of) and some champagne.

"So you're saying that Nathan and that girl over there is together?!" Tamala almost screamed out over the whole set.

" Yes!" Stana said and looked over at Nathan that was sitting with his girlfriend and talking to Seamus and Jon. Just as she looked over he looked at her and their eyes met.

Stana looked away quickly...

"Girl you have to let your feelings out!" Tamala said randomly.

"What are you even talking about?" Stana said and she was now very drunk.

"You know what I'm talking about." Tamala said and looked over at Stana to give her the look.

Stana stood up and almost fell to the floor.

"Uhm...Tamala I'm going home now. I will call you, okay?" Stana said trying to stand still.

"But girl, the night has just started and you..." Tamala fell silent and looked over Stana's shoulder.

Stana turned around and all she could see was two beautiful blue eyes.

"Hey, Stana can we talk?" Nathan said.

"Nope, not today, I'm going home." Stana said and tried to take a few steps but fell to the floor.

Nathan tried to help her but she didn't want his help, she was really pissed off.

'Why did he have to bring her with him?!' Stana thought when she now was standing again.

She walked towards the bathroom because she really needed to pee. She heard Nathan behind her when she walked into the bathroom.

"Stana wait!" Nathan said when she walked into the ladies bathroom, he followed her.

"Nathan go away! I really need to pee!"Stana slumbered over the words.

"Stana you're drunk you need to go home." Nathan said.

Stana almost peed herself so she got into the stall and peed. When she was done she got out and she thought that Nathan so she started to wash her hands when he appeared in the mirror.

"Nathan go away!" Stana screamed.

"No, I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here till you start till you start talking to me." Nathan said trying to calm her down.

"I don't need you, go talk to your girlfriend."Stana said and dried her hands on the towel.

~

~

~

~

I'm sry it's short.. I'll try and update as soon as possible 😊