The big problem

THE BIG PROBLEM CHAPTER 6

Tamala and Stana arrived at the bar at around 2 am. They paid the cab and got in, there were so many people and it was hard to get through all the people to get to the bar.

"A couple of shots of Tequila" Stana said to the bartender and looked through the crowd.

"Stana what happened? About an hour ago you wanted to go home and sleep..." Tamala asked trying to get some answers.

"Let's just have some fun. Okay?" Stana said with a demanding tone in her voice.

"Okay, but just don't do anything stupid." Tamala said and grabbed one of the shots.

"I already did..." Stana said quietly so that Tamala wouldn't hear it...

(Cont.in.comments)

"Tam! Let's dance!!!" Stana screamed through the crowd.

"No, Stana we have to go home!" Tamala said not able to stand by herself.

Stana hooked up with some guy on the dance floor and started giving him a lap dance. When Tamala saw this she knew that they both needed to go home because that wasn't like Stana.

So she walked up to Stana and grabbed her and the fell to the floor because they were both very drunk. Finally after a couple of minutes they were up and running again. They got out from the club and breathed in the fresh air.

"Wow, what a night!" Stana said very loud.

"Yeah!" Tamala said holding on to a lamppost otherwise she would fall.

They hailed a cab and got home.

(Cont.in.comments)

When Stana got home to her apartment she had a really hard time finding the keyhole but when she finally found she got in and almost fell to the floor but got a hold of the door. She kicked off her shoes and got into the bathroom. Didn't bother washing away any makeup or taking an Advil for the headache that she would get in the morning. She lay on her bed and started to think about the evening, most of it was a blur but she remembered something to do with Nathan and that she had hurt him in some way.

"Oh, I didn't tell him that I was sorry..." Stana said and sat up.

She grabbed her phone and pressed on Nathan (in her contact list).

Stana had no idea that it was almost 6 am so Nathan didn't answer the first time.

She called in again and this time he answered.

"Nathan..." He said with a sleepy voice.

"Oh, HEY! Nathan I just wanted to tell you that I'm terribly sorry..." Stana said still very loud because she was still drunk.

"What? Stana is that you?" Nathan said still sleepy.

"Yes, Of course it is. I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry..." Stana said again.

"Are you drunk? I'm coming over!" Nathan said and was already out of bed.

"Oh, no I'm not drunk... And I'm not home so don't come..." Stana said and giggled little..

"Oh, okay...Bye then?" Nathan said.

"Bye." Stana said and hung up.

She lies down on the bed again and fell into a deep sleep.

But Nathan had a harder time falling back to sleep. 'She was sorry, what was she sorry for?' He thought.

And she wasn't home, was she with somebody? Another man?

He shouldn't be thinking about this. He tried to get it out from his head but it was so hard. All he could think about was Stana.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Hope you liked it and don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT <3