The big problem

THE BIG PROBLEM CHAPTER 15

Stana sat in the makeup trailer and were going through her Twitter when Tamala came in and sat down in the sofa behind her.

"Stana what's wrong?" Tamala said and looked up at Stana.

Stana just gave her a look to shut up and that nothing was wrong but Tamala wasn't happy with the answer she got so she just continued.

"This has nothing to do..." Tamala said but Stana cut her off.

"Edward can we just take a pause?" Stana asked.

"Yeah, but we only have 3 extensions left to put in." Edward said and looked at her.

"Okay, fine. Tam, you have to wait...outside! I can't focus on my lines with you breathing in my neck." Stana said and grabbed her script from the makeup table.

Tamala walked out and stood out in the sun waiting for Stana when Nathan rolled pass her on his scooter.

"Hey Nathan!" Tamala yelled after him, he stopped.

"Hey Tam, you look good." Nathan said and rolled back to her.

"What are you doing her shouldn't you be on makeup now?" Tamala asked.

"No, I did that earlier. I didn't want to disturb Stana when she's studying her lines." Nathan said.

He was about to roll away again towards the food truck.

"Hey Nathan, what's up with you two?" Tamala asked just as Edward walked out from the makeup trailer.

"Don't think this conversation is over." Tamala said to Nathan and walked into the trailer.

Stana sat there looked at her phone when Tamala walked in and sat down in the chair at the next makeup table.

"Hey girl..."Tamala said and turned Stana's chair so that Stana was looked at her.

"Hey..." Stana said quite.

"What happened between the two of you?" Tamala asked knowing that something was terribly wrong.

"It's a long story...But there's something else that's bothering me more than Nathan right now." Stana said and looked down at her hands again.

"And that is?" Tamala asked.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Hope you liked it:)

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT <3