The big problem

THE BIG PROBLEM CHAPTER 20

Stana just stood there and looked at Nathan. Did he just say that? She thought.
"Oh, congratulations! I didn't even know you two were a couple but I'm happy for you." Andrew said and hugged them both.
Stana hadn't said a word since Nathan came up to them.
"Hey Stana, what's wrong?" Nathan asked and grabbed her shoulders.
Stana looked up at him still in shock.
"What's wrong?! Nathan you walked away from this, I couldn't raise a child by my own." Stana said looked down.
"Now you don't have to. I'll be there for you and the baby I promise you. I'm not walking away." Nathan said still holding her shoulders.
Stana broke free from his hands and walked away; she didn't want to tell Nathan. She didn't have the guts to tell anyone right now.
"Stana please talk to me! I'm here for you and the baby." Nathan said and followed her.
Stana didn't stop, the tears were running down her cheeks and she just wanted to get away from him.

Nathan caught up with her just as she was about to get into her car.
"Stana I'm begging you, I know that I was a real asshole before but I know now that I want to be a part of this." Nathan said and could see the tears running down her cheeks.
He grabbed his sleeve of his shirt and whipped the tears away.
"Nathan I'm begging you to please just forget about it. I made a decision earlier today." Stana said and got away from Nathan and opened up the car door.
"And that is?" Nathan said almost afraid to find out.
"That there's no baby, there will not be. I'm getting an abortion tomorrow." Stana said and closed the door and drove home the tears just didn't stop running.

-
-
-
-
-
-
I'm sry it's short.. Next will be up soon ;)

Hope you liked it <3 don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT..