Chapter 82

Blue
"Come in. Have a seat." She said.

I was hesitant to go in.

But, thank god Deuce was right behind me.

We both walked in, and it was a sight to see.

Surprisingly, everything was clean. What shocked me the most, was that on a little table, laid an open bible.

"Can I get you anything? Dewayne, right?" She looked at us both.

We said nothing.

"Please sit." She put out her hand.

"No."

"I'm just here to say what I have to say, and then we're leaving." I said to her. Deuce stood behind me, close to the door.

"So, you sit. And you listen!" I said to her on the verge of tears.

She slowly sat down, and she let me know that I had her full attention.

"I can't forgive you." I looked at her.

"But, Blue-"

"Let me finish." I cut her off.

"I can't forgive you, because you've done me so wrong Mom."

"You broke my heart. How could a mother ever do that to her own child? Her child!" I fussed.

"Blue, I didn't know any better."

"I told you to listen." I said to her.

"Getting older, I replayed that day in my head almost every day."

"Not because of him, but because of you. You were my mom, and the fact that you did that, hurts me. It hurt me."

"You were supposed to be my mom. You were supposed to be there for me. But instead, you wanted to hurt me."

"Not only me, but you hurt Millan. Milly was still young, and you left her."

"I was older, so I would've understood alot better than her, but you just left her."

"You know mom, I've been through a lot."

"Your hurt probably comes second, to me losing my child though now."

"I don't think anybody has felt more hurt than me."

"Wait, lost your child? Is the .." She gestured to my belly.

"No, mom. I was having a little girl before. I lost her, because someone poisoned me. Also, I've been beaten, got shot, and been in a coma." I said to her.

"Blue." She eased out of her chair.

"Look save it alright? I'm better now. I just never understood how someone like me, deserved all of that."

"But, I'm strong like Mema said. And you know what? I do forgive you. I forgive you, for Mema. She'd want me too. She wouldn't want me to hold onto this any longer." I nodded my head at her, while the tears burned my eyes.

"I forgive you Mom. But, I'll never forget."

"Have a nice life, okay? Take care of yourself, yeah?" I looked at her, before walking over to Deuce.

I took his hand in mine, and we walked out.

Deuce
"I'm proud of u." I kissed ha forehead, and helped her get in the truck.

"Yeah?" She looked at me, wit a small smile.

"No doubt baby." I kissed her.

"I think Mema would be proud too." I say.