Chapter 51

Deuce

After what Blue said yesterday, we ain't neva go out. We didn't even talk about the nightmare. We just listened to her talk.

The nightmare scared her, and she even cried some. Today we was just gone check up on the gallery, have movie night, and she was gone have a checkup today.

"Blue?"

"Yeah?"

"U ready fa ya appointment?"

"Yeah." She smiled small at me.

"Let's go."

DOCTORS

"Hello. Welcome back. Blue. DeWayne."

"Sup?"

"How are you feeling today, Blue?"

"Uh, I feel fine."

"How's your head? No headaches? How's morning sickness?"

"I don't have any morning sickness. And just a few minor headaches."

"Okay, well..I'm going to check the gash first, then we can check up on the baby." She smiled at us both.

She went out the room fa a few minutes to get sum shit. Ion even kno.

"U nervous or sum?" I asked Blue.

"Huh? No." She looked at me.

She was shakin' her leg, and bitin' on her lip. To make it less awkward, I started messin' wit the shit in the room.

"Stooopppp." She laughed at me.

First time seein' that smile, and hearin' dat laugh since the wedding. I missed it. I miss her.

I know that she was still Blue, but it just wasn't the same.

"U want sum gloves? Wat size dem claws?" I joked, lookin' at ha hands.

"Can you sit down?" She continued to laugh.

"Well, I'll just get Boon a pair den." I laughed, sittin' back down. Knowin' Boon, he'd put wata' in it, and say it's a wata' balloon.

"Okay, are we ready?" The doctor came back in.

"Yeah." Blue laughed at me again, and turned away.

"Okay. Let's look at the gash."

After about 10 minutes of her trying to move Blue's natural curls out the way, she finally looked at the gash. Everythin' was good, healing nice, now we was gone check on the baby. We went to anotha' room fa the ultrasound. We all over the place.

Blue stomach was definitely formin' into a bigga' baby bump, and I was mad excited. She definitely been pregnant fo' sum time.

"Okay, this is gonna be cold Blue."

"Alright."

As she moved the thingy on ha belly, my eyes was glued to the screen. I saw my baby.

"There's your baby. Let's listen to the heartbeat." She smiled at us.

I looked over at Blue, and she cried silent tears wit a smile on her face. I wiped away her tears, and was mad happy. We gone be betta parents then ours was. Just hope Blue get back that memory.

"So... soon we'll be able to get the gender. Congratulations to you both." She smiled.

"Thank you." We smiled at each other.

"Well, here's this to clean you off. And you guys are all set. See you soon."

Walkin' out the place, I left wit a big ass smile on my face.

"What's funny Dext-Deuce?" She laughed.

"Just happy that's all."

"Me too. Hey, do I know her?"

"Who?" I looked at who she was pointin' at.

It was Cherry.

"Naa."

"Why is she staring?"

"Ion kno. C'mon." I grabbed her hand, and opened up the door for her. I helped her get in, and mugged tf outta Cherry. Hoe ass.

CamBlue: Art Galleria

"This is beautiful. I love the name." She said.

"Yup. Yup. Yup. I knew it was the shit." Boon laughed.

"Um, is he a little off?" Blue whispered to me.

I laughed at her, and let her roam around her own gallery with Kelly and Milly.

"Did she say im off?" Boon looked confused.

"U is nigga." Zel laughed.

"Yall crazy."

Blue

"See anything you like?" Kelly asked.

"Everything is so pretty Katherine."

"It's Kel-nevermind." She smiled.

"Hey, they have classes where you can sign up. Can I sign up?" I said, walking up to the desk. They're booked.

I walked away slowly, looking at the paintings. After looking at a picture, I stopped.

"Tony." I said lowly. Somehow I remembered a name out the blue.

"Ha, Blue. Get it?" I said to myself.

"Blue! I'm so glad you're back!" Some guy came up to me with a smile on his face.

"um, who's he?" I asked Milly lowly.

"It's me! Gump!"

"Huh?"

"Um, Gump....we're gonna come back later okay? You got everything here right?" Mil asked.

"Uh, yeah. Everything's good here." He looked confused.

"Why are we leaving?" I looked around, while she pulled me out the door.

"We'll come back later."

Theater Room

"So, where do I sit?" I looked around.

"This one is your favorite. Right here in the middle, in front of Deuce." Mil guided me to the seat.

"Oh okay. So what are we gonna watch?"

"Anythin' u want babygirl." Deuce said to me.

Another stop.

"Babygirl?" I thought to myself.

"Uh, I cant really remember any movies."

"Dats cool. We can watch The Lion King! That's da shit."

"A kid movie?"

"Uh, nevamind." Boon sighed.

"Zel u choose." He said again.

"Hea u go boo." Deuce handed me some gummy bears.

"No, im fine. I don't like those." I smiled, passin' dem back.

Everybody looked at me funny.

Mema

After the kids went to the theater room, I made my way up to Blue and Deuce's guest room. I figured I stay here tonight. I chose the one up the stairs to be closer to Blue.

I took my time going up these stairs chile. I gave out of breath on the third step. I aint young as I use to be.

As I eased my way up the stairs, I looked at my trembling hands. I'm slowing down.

I have to tell them soon.