Chapter 60

Last One until Friday maybe 👀😂

Deuce

"So how she look?" Boon asked.

"An older lady. She dressed like she was a billionaire. She was bougie, and acted so stuck up." Blue said.

"She acted like she was so perfect. Should've really beat her ass." Milly says, scrunching up her face.

I sat back listenin to everythin' dey said.

I wasn't mad at them anymo', because Blue had proven herself to me too many times before'. I knew she'd do stuff like this, if she had too. And, I loved her more for it. But she shouldn't have to be put in that position anyway.

"Y u think she back?" Zel asked.

"For me." I finally spoke.

"She came back fo' me."

Carol

"So they got away huh?"

"Yes boss."

"They're pretty good. I just hate that my good old friend Gonzalez wasn't here to see my plan through."

"What do we do now boss?"

"I know where they have gone. Give it time. They're going to want to meet with me soon. Trust me."

"Yes, boss."

"Plus, I think I got one up on them anyway. Bye Bye baby." I laughed.

Flashback/Meeting at Burberry Restaurant

"Thanks for meeting me." We sat at the restaurant together.

"What do you want? Can you stop texting and calling me?"

"Why would I stop? My plan is in your hands Blue. I ordered you a drank. Strawberry Lemonade." I stirred my drank.

"Why?" She sipped the drank.

"Listen. We're here to discuss the basics. I just need you to be distant for right now. Don't stop being yourself though. Make the plan work. Make them believe that nothing is wrong. That everything is just fine."

"Whatever. Are we done?"

"For now. How's the baby?"

"Great. Goodbye." She got up leaving from the table.

"Haha, she's funny isn't she?" I laughed with my worker.

"Yes, boss."

"See if she'll be laughing when that pill I broke up in her drink starts working. Come on, let's go." I laughed.

Blue

"This strawberry lemonade is bomb." Kelly came in.

"Where'd you get it? Let me try."

"Burberry Restaurant."

"Oh, it tastes good. But it's different. Did they change something? It doesn't have that fuzzy & rock like taste."

"No, you had one from there before?"

"Yeah, when I met with –" I thought back.

-"I ordered you a drank. Strawberry Lemonade."

"Why?"

---

""Y u makin' dat face?"

"Something's wrong."

"Wym?"

"Deuce. What's wrong with me? It hurts."

"DEUCEEEE!!!!" I yelled and cried.

"Wat is it?" He rushed in.

"She killed my baby. She had to have drugged my drink! I remember Deuce! I remember. It was the same day De. She did it!" I cried in his arms.

she killed my baby.

——
Y'all. 🙁