Chapter 53

Blue

"Happy Birthday, Mil!" I hugged her tightly.

"Thank you susssss. I love you."

"I love you." I smiled small at her.

"Something wrong?"

"No. Everything's fine."

"How's my niecey pooh?" She rubbed my belly.

"She's fine." I blushed.

"Naaa, u mean nep'few!"

"Deuce learn how to talk." She joked.

"I kno how to talk. Happy Birf'day doe." He handed her a tray full of buttercream cupcakes.

"Thanks." She smiled.

No POV

Today, they were throwing Milly a simple birthday sleepover and movie night. Everybody just decided to come over for breakfast first. Kelly was preparing breakfast, while baby Mariah was being looked after by her uncles and dad.

"So how long have you had a house Mil?" Blue asked her.

"Uh, same time you got yours Blue."

"I forgot again huh?"

"Yeah, but that's okay. I can show you around."

"Wait, who are they?" Blue pointed to some of the boys' workers.

"Uh, they work with the boys."

"Even the young one." She pointed to Turf.

"Um, well, yeah. I guess." She hesitated her answer.

"Oh okay. He looks familiar."

"Yeah."

While Mil showed Blue around the house, the boys had unfinished business with Turf. Turf went missing after the whole incident. He wasn't even there for the wedding. Not until a few days ago, he came back. They decided to take him down to the basement, after giving the baby to her Auntie Blue.

Deuce

"So Turf, wat's up wit u?"

"Nun Deuce? Wat's up?"

"So, where u been?"

"uh, a-around."

"Around huh? Let's talk."

"Bout wat?"

He looked at me, and started to get scared caus I pulled out my piece. Zel and Boon stood off wit Big Bird and Gem.

"U kno wat. Tell us wtf happen. Tf' u was on?"

"Look. I was technically never out of work wit dem. I wanted to get out afta the first day. When Juno and moms died, I found dem again and they was sayin' how they'd help me find out who did it."

"Y u come to us tho?"

"We took yo lil ugly dumb ass in, introduced u to our fam, welcomed yo stupid ass in our home, and dis wat u pull? U knew dey was gone hurt my sister? I was gone take yo lil ass in fr and try to get custody of u." Zel got in his face.

"I didn't want too bruh. Yall was really there fa me. I ain't want them to hurt her, I wasn't there durin' most of it. My plan was to always tell yall, but they knew yall took me in. They used that. I was always on yall side. U got to believe me."

"Na, we don't." Boon said.

"I helped u find her. It was always part of my plan."

"Nigga, you should've told me befo they even took her!" I fussed.

"I should kill u right now." I got my gun, and pointed it to his forehead.

"U let my wife get hurt. Probably carryin' my seed then, and u sat there and let dat shit happen huh?" I laughed, while I shook my head.

"Nigga, u ought to be glad they in this house, and it's a baby here. If I wont, yo ass would've been dead by now."

No POV

"Come on yall. The food's ready." Mil came down to the basement, and looked at the scene.

"U got lucky nigga." Deuce whispered.

After Mil came down, they all went behind her going into the kitchen for breakfast. Blue stood off to herself, feeling bad because she didn't remember things.

"Wat's up? Wat's wrong boo?" Deuce came up to her.

"Nothing, I'm fine." She smiled small.

"U been quiet since yesterday. U sure u aite?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Promise." She smiled a little bigger now.

If only you knew what happened yesterday.

Movie Night

"Aite, bae. Ur birthday. U choose the movie." Zel said.

They were all in Mil & Zel's living room, with a bunch of snacks and pizza boxes. Mil just wanted to spend time with her family for her birthday. Nothing too special for her 20th.

While everyone was paying attention to the movie, Blue had other things on her mind.

She felt her phone vibrate multiple times, wondering who could be texting her. Mema didn't do much texting, and her everyday people were with her now, so who was it.

Blue

"I'll be right back. Mil where's the bathroom again?"

"Down the hall to the right."

"Gotcha."

I took my time going to the bathroom, scared to see who was texting me.

I looked at my phone and there were six messages.

-Thought about what we spoke about?

-You have no choice either way.

-I need this done.

-You agreed.

-You can't get out now. I want it done.

-You are going to get what you want in the end. Remember that.

I got myself together and I deleted the messages. I used the bathroom, and I went back to where everybody else was.

I flopped down on the couch beside Deuce, and looked away to not cause any suspension.

"Everythin' gud boo? Baby fine?" He rubbed my belly.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm hungry again." I laughed lowly.

"I'll get u more pizza baby."

"Thanks stinky." I laughed.

"Stinky? U rememba yo nick name fa me?"

"I called you that?" I smiled.

"Yup, every single day." He got up.

"Stinky?" I said lowly to myself.

Any idea who's texting Blue?

Are y'all feeling this story so far?

Anybody you wanna hear more from? 👀
Let me know ☺️

The discussion snapchat "chat" is still up guys!
Let me know if you wanna be apart of it!

You'll get dates of when i post, talk about each new chapter, and i get to hear your theories!

But Honestly, thanks for sticking with me & reading! It means so much! ❤️

New Chapter & More Drama soon! Promise!