Chapter 47

I wanted to grace you all with another chapter. It'll probably be a while before I post again. But enjoy y'all.

Deuce

"Here Deuce. Please eat something." I looked over to see Milly handin' me somethin from the machine.

Tears covered her cheeks, just as well as everybody else's.

"Im straight." I had my eyes glued to the floor.

"You have to eat something son."

"I can't Mema. Not right now." I grew quiet.

No POV

Everybody sat waiting for any answers to their questions about Blue.

Hours passed by, and there was still no update. MeMa sat quietly to herself with her eyes closed. She was praying.

Kelly rocked her sleeping babygirl in her arms, while Boonett walked around not knowing what to do.

Millan tried to get Deuce to eat, but she couldn't even eat herself. She worried about her sister, and she was on the verge of hyperventilation. She had to be strong for her brother. She had to be strong for Blue.

Zellon was all over the hospital, then he ending up leaving. He tried his best to find clues. Anything, that would lead him to what happened to Blue. He knew Deuce couldn't do it. Especially not right now.

Deuce was in his own world. He wondered and questioned everything, and about how this day turned around so quick.

He was having the best day of his life, marrying his best-friend, ready to start their new chapter. But that changed, all up til now. He felt like somebody actually took a physical stab at his actual beating heart.

Well, they did. They shot Blue. And he had no clue, who did it. Or why.

What if she's dead?

Deuce

"Anythin'?" Zel came back, walking over to comfort Mil.

"Na." Boon shook his head, and continued his pacin'.

I honestly ain't have no words for nobody. If u aint the nappy headed ass nurse wit the bougie ass attitude, or the doctor to tell me anythin' about my wife, then don't say shit to me.

"Deuce."

I looked up at Mema.

Still. I had no words. Here her grandmother is, the woman who has known her since birth, was feeling and looking a lot better than me. Am I selfish?

"Go outside and get some air. If we hear anything, I'll come get you." She rubbed my back.

I guess it was a good idea. I needed the air. I felt suffocated in here.

I got up and went out. I went and sat on the little bench and let the air hit me. I loosened my tie, and I stared down at my hand. I moved my silver & black wedding band.

I cut out the hard act out for a second, because I was hurtin'.

"Blue, baby.......u gotta pull thru for me." I shed a couple of tears.

"U can't leave me. Please.....d-don't leave me."

"Bro..." I heard footsteps.

"Yea? U hear somethin'?" I looked up at Boon.

"No. Still nothin'....Can I sit?"

"Yea." I wiped away my tears, and moved over sum.

We sat for a couple of minutes, sittin' and just lookin' around.