Chapter 57

Deuce

"Blue? Milly? Tf' yall doin'?"

"Yo Mil. Wat's up? Zel looked at dem.

"I'm so sorry." Blue cried silent tears.

"We're the ones that robbed you."

"We're sorry, but we had to do this." Mil wiped her tears.

"I'm confused. Tf' is goin' on?"

"We had to do this. This had to happen. I'm so sorry, we let it get this far. I'm sorry for falling in love with you. Marrying you. Being with you. Just everything with you." Blue backed away.

"Mil u a part of dis shit too?" Zel fussed.

"Wait a damn minute... we gettin' pranked or sum shit?" Boon asked.

"I'm so sorry." Blue cried, while she still held up the gun.

"It was a part of the plan all along." Mil sniffed.

"Come on Blue. We have to go." She grabbed her arm.

Blue stood there for a coupla' seconds, lookin' at us, and wipin' her tears off her face. She walked closer to me, lookin' at me. I backed away.

"I'm so sorry." She kissed my cheek, befo' runnin' outside wit Mil. I grabbed her before she could.

"W-What u doin Blue?" I looked her dead in her eyes.

"I'm sorry."

"Wtf just happened?"

Blue

"Come on Blue. Get in, Hurry."

"I'm coming."

"It's okay Blue. Everything's gonna be alright, okay? We had to do this."

"Mil. We love them though."

"I know. That's why we had to do it. Come on. Let's go get the money."

The Hotel

"Thank you for doing business with us." She smirked.

"You got what you wanted. We're done." I fussed.

"No. Sorry to let you know. We're not done." She had her workers grab us.

They threw us in chairs, and wrapped us up with ropes and tape.

Here we go again. DejaVu.

"The hell are you doing!" Millan yelled.

"I hope you didn't think I'd let you both slip away. You're too important!" She smiled.

"This won't end well for you." Mil mugged her.

"You don't think so? Lock up the room. Destroy their phones. I'll be waiting in the truck." She walked away.

"It's going to be okay, Mil."

"We're gonna get out of this." I said, before they came and put the tape over our mouths.

"Let us go!" Mil fussed before they got to her.

We watched them destroy our phones, and take away our keys. They locked up the doors and everything, before leaving out. We're we just supposed to rot here?

Again, why is this always happening to me?

We tried and tried to get out of the tape and ropes, until we turned colors. Blue. Red. Purple.

I turned my bad ass on, and rocked the chair back and forth so it would break. To my luck, it did. I eased my way out the chair, helping Millan in the process.

Deuce

"Hey Boon. What yall doing?" Kelly came into the house.

We all pointed our guns at her, scarin her.

"What the hell is going on?!" She fussed.

"Kelly, was u in dat shit too?" Boon walked up to her.

"Boon what are you talking about?" She was clueless.

"Was u in dat shit wit Mil and Blue?" Zel asked her.

"What shit? What are yall talking about?" She adjusted the baby in her arms.

"They been playin' us dis whole time. Dey robbed our shit." Boon said.

I sat there not sayin' nothin'. I aint have no words.

"Playing you? Robbed you? Millan? And Blue? Your Blue? Really?" She looked at me.

"Yea really. Dat shit went down bout an hour ago." Boon took the baby from her.

"I don't believe it. Something's not right with that. Are you sure?"

"Yea." They nodded.

"Come on now. I know Blue. And Millan. And, It's no way. It can't be possible." She sighed.

"Believe it." I finally spoke, gettin' up.

I walked up the stairs to clear my head, until I heard bangin' on the door '.

I guess, I'm back lol 👋🏽
Who y'all think is at the door? 👀