Chapter 58

There's a flashback in this chapter.

Deuce

"Tf yall doin here?" I almost slammed the door in they face.

"Blue? Mil? Wtf is going on?" Kelly came up behind me, lettin' them in.

"Look. I know you're mad. But you have to listen. All of you have to listen." Blue said, while tears fell from her face.

"Please just listen." Millan looked at Zel.

"Come on." Kelly grabbed them, walkin' in the livin' room.

I sat far away from Blue. I couldn't even look at her.

She took her time and took a coupla of deep breaths before she spoke.

"She blackmailed us."

"She caught me one day. And she blackmailed me. I had no choice. It was for good reasoning." She continued.

"Who blackmailed you Blue? What happened?" Kel asked.

"Tell them Blue." Mil said.

Blue

"I had to do what she wanted me to do."

"Y?" Boon asked.

"If I d-didn't, she was gonna k-kill you. She was gonna kill all of you." My eyes got glossy.

"She came up with this plan, and she found me somehow. She knew everything about me. And, when I say everything, I mean literally everything. All about you too. And she was gonna kill you three if I didn't go along with it."

"Y didn't you tell us?" Zel asked.

"I couldn't. I only told Milly. That's all I could do. She only allowed her. It was when I got back my memory. I remember everything, and I just didn't tell you any sooner. All those times I went out, and had phone calls and messages, it was her. I couldn't let you know. If I did, she'd hurt me and then come after you."

"I couldn't risk it. I was more worried about her hurting you, then hurting me. I had to."

"So u did dat shit fa us?" Zel asked.

"Yes. Because I love all of you. I had no choice." I looked up at Deuce, and he wouldn't look at me.

"So the plan was to rob us fo' our money, weapons, and drugs?" Boon asked.

"Yes. I've been hit, covered in bruises once again, for' the man I love. The family that I love to keep you all from getting hurt. I'll give it all up, for all of you."

"Who was it Blue?" Deuce finally looked at me.

I got up, and I went to him. I looked in his eyes, while tears fell from mine.

"I love you so much Deuce. I would never hurt you. I was saving you. I couldn't lose you. Please believe me." I put down my head.

"I believe u. Tell me who it was." He lifted up my chin.

"Deuce, I-i..."

"Tell me."

-"Mind if I sit?"

"Uh, no sure." I smiled, at the older lady.

I slid over a little, and allowed her some room. I looked around realizing there was more empty benches around us. Why she gotta sit next to me?

"Nice day." She said to me.

"Yeah, sure is."

"Blue?"

"How do you know my name? Do I know you?" I looked at her, she grabbed my arm.

"Who are you?!"

"I'm Carol."

"It was....it was your mom Deuce."

How y'all feeling tho? 👀🤣

Many of you thought it was Blue's mom, but it couldn't have been because Blue would've remembered her. Sorry lol

If you have questions & if you're confused, hopefully the next few chapters provide answers! 🤗