Chapter 64

Please, Please Enjoy this Chapter! :)

"Yo, ew. Wat yo grim chin ass doin' wit my daughta?" Boon said reachin' fa Mariah, but got pushed back.

"Don't touch him yo." Deuce stood up.

They were all standing up, wondering what was going on. They were all looking at each other.

"How tf u get here? How tf u even get in my shit?" Deuce said.

"Worrying about the wrong thing my dear."

"Excuse me sir-ma'am. But can I have my baby back?" Boon reached for her again from Carol.

She looked at him.

"Kelly? Go get Mariah." Blue looked at her.

"Why do you even have her?" Mil asked her.

"Kel, who did you let watch her? They gave her up." Blue spoke.

"Who was it Kelly? Tell me. I'll go get dey ass right now." Zel said.

"It was me. I gave her to Carol." She looked at us.

"Tf u mean? Y u give my baby to Ebenezer Scrooge face ass?" Boon mugged her.

Kelly made her way to Carol, getting the baby from her.

"Because."

"Cause wat? She blackmailed u too?" Deuce asked her.

"Because she's apart of my team." Carol said.

"Wait, what?" Blue said.

"You heard me correctly." Carol said.

"Wa-wat she talkin' bout Kel?" Boon looked at her.

"Look. I'm sorry alright?" She spoke.

Blue

"You're sorry? Kelly you are my best friend. We've been close since college. We've been through a lot together. How could do this? When did this start?" I got teary-eyed.

"Sorry Blue. Never really liked you like that anyway." She shrugged.

"What?" I stood there shocked.

"Yeah. And it started right after you was playing maid. Exactly after you started working with them. I met Kyle first." She smiled.

"I ended up meeting Tony next, obviously. The whole fake name thing was just a joke. He knew who you were already before that. Mya didn't actually spill all the tea."

"Aint dat sum shit?" Zel said.

"Wait, ima lil slow. What you say?" Boon looked confused.

"She's been the snake the whole time bro." Zel shook his head.

"I'm done playin' wit all yall fake asses." He got out his gun.

"Might want to stand down." Carol motioned to some more guys with guns behind us.

"Drop it." She said.

"Ard sir." Zel held a straight face.

"Can I finish?" Kelly got smart.

"I met Carol a while back, and she let me in on the plan. She thought Tony, Kyle, and Mr. G, didn't use me to my potential."

"She's been great so far." She smiled.

"See, Deuce and Blue.. I was the one who was gonna mess up the wedding. But instead, I let Mia in. I let her do her part. I gave the crazy girl some attention."

"I was the one, who let everybody know that Blue had lost her memory. We all thought you were gonna be dead, but I guess not. So that sucked." She shrugged, while she gave the baby back to Carol.

She pulled out her gun.

"I know you all are probably pissed, but I really don't care." She laughed bitterly.

"How c-could u do this?" Boon shed some silent tears, while he stood there looking at her.

Boon walked up to her, and the guard put his hand on him. Boon yanked his arm off of him and stood in Kelly's face.

"Don't touch him no mo yo. I mean dat shit." Deuce said, while him and Zel got closer too.

Carol waved her hand, and then the guys behind us grabbed me and Milly.

"U betta back yo ass up." Deuce said to da guys, holdin' us.

"You're hurting my arm." Milly tried to yank away. They were gripping way too tight.

Zel grabbed his gun off the floor, pointing it to the guy who had Milly.

"Let them go nigga!!" He fussed. They let go.

"ENOUGH already!!! Let me finish!" Kelly yelled.

"Oh Zel. Turf tried to come back so many times and tell you what was up. He wanted to tell you about me so badly. Couldn't let that happen, so I killed his cousin and his mom. Well, me and my guys did."

"He's a good kid. He wanted to help so bad, but I made him go away for a while after the wedding."

"But then he showed back up. Why? Who knows, but I had to make sure he didn't tell you. Poor thing. I wonder where he is now." She shrugged, then smiled.

She probably killed Turf.

"Mil and Blue, it was my idea for her to blackmail you. And I kind of sorta told her where your grandmother would be. You know, where she lived and all."

"Oh Boon. Stop with the tears." She smirked in his face.

I couldn't believe what was happening.

"Oh, I forgot. I did help the guys beat you up, in the store that day. I told them where you'd be. My apologies." She said sarcastically.

"I was so tired of going' to ChuckeCheese, watching' animations and the Hannah Montana Movie all fckin day! I had to watch you be a big kid!"

"You disgusted me." She rolled her eyes.

"But you're not too bad in bed though." She winked.

"How could u do dat shit? I was gone marry u! We got a daughta Kelly!! A daughta yo!!!!" He fussed at her.

"Boon. She's not yours. She was Kyle's."