Chapter 46

Previously on NEVER THOUGHT part 1 ...
(some of the dialogue is missing)

"I love you." I say to her.

"I love you." She smiled brightly at me.

"It's litty."

"Deuce... I have something to you tell you. It can't wait any longer." She smiled wit so much excitement.

"Aite, wat?" I smiled at her.

"POW! POW! POW!" I ducked down, hearin' everybody scream and run fa dey life.

I reach out my hand to Blue, but she don't grab it. I looked down terrified.

"BLUE! Bae! Baby! Blue! Please!!!! Wake up for me baby! Please!"

--

Deuce

"Sir, please have a seat. We're going to do everything we can."

This stupid ass nurse was blowin' tf outta me.

"Let me see my wife!"

"We can't do that sir. She's been rushed into emergency surgery. The only thing you can do right now is wait. Please wait here."

I made tight fists wit my hands cause I was two point five seconds from slappin her ass.

This damn nurse was still in my face, and my wife was in surgery! Surgery, my nigga. SURGERY.

They shot my baby. I cant believe somebody shot my baby.

--

I felt like teasing y'all first! I just wanted to do this little chapter!

I have a lot of ideas for Book 2, so hang tightly with me.

Anybody have any ideas of who shot Blue?

No? Okay.   

--