Chapter 52

Deuce

"You alright Mema?" I looked over to see Blue and Mema, comin' out the house.

Today we was drivin' back down to take her back, and hopefully get sum of Blue's memories back too.

Even tho Blue would still call Kelly, Katherine, she said she felt a sisterly connection wit her. As well as baby Mariah. She just seemed like she couldn't get enough of her.

I was still Dexter sometimes, and she still thought Boon was off. She kind of got cool wit Zel, fa the sake of Milly.

All of us was in this big ass truck again, and we was on our way.

30 minutes later

"Aye, Deuce... I gotta p-"

"Piss?" Blue laughed.

"Blue you remember that?" Mil asked her.

"Remember what?" She looked confused.

"Nevermind, Bee."

"Baby girl is hungry." She pouted.

"Baby girl?"

"Yeah. The baby." She rubbed her belly.

"Oh. I can stop at the Popeyes up the street then. We can get you and my baby girl some food." I sighed.

"Oh, that's cool I guess." She smiled.

MeMa's House

"Welcum home." I pulled up to her house.

"Aw, Mema... It looks the same!" Blue looked out the window.

"Come on, babies. Let's go get settled in." She got out.

Blue took her time gettin' out the truck. I reached for her hand to help, and she took it. She walked slowly, lookin' around the neighborhood. After a while, we just walked in the house.

We sat around fa a while, and nothin' seemed to be happenin'. Blue still was clueless, as much as we tried to help her.

I don't know what else to do.

"Let's take her back to the house." Mil whispered to me.

"Bet."

Old House

"Dang. Why our yard look so rough?" Blue asked, lookin' round.

"C'mon. Let's go in."

Blue

"Hea we go wit these damn ghosts and shit again." Boon sighed.

"You alright Zel?" I asked.

"Huh? Yea, yea, yea. I'ma just stand by the door'." He laughed a little.

"Okay." I rubbed my belly, walking into the house looking at everything gone.

Nothing was here anymore. What could've happened?

"Mil. Where's the stuff?"

"Um,..."

"Let's go look at your old room Blue." Katherine said to me, walking with me.

"Okay, thanks Kat-Kelly."

"Blue, you see the names on the wall?"

"Yeah, I do remember those Mil. I did it." I laughed at her.

I left out the room, because they were acting like I was really slow. I started walking, going pass mom's room.

I opened the broken door to her room, and I stood there.

After a while, I stood in the same spot.

"Blue, baby.. U aite?" I saw Deuce come into my view. It was so blurry.

"Y u cryin'?"

"It wasn't a dream. It was a real memory. I remember."

TWO DAYS LATER

"Blue, u sure u wanna go out by yoself? I can really just go wit u. fa'real." Deuce practically begged me.

"I know. I just wanna go out and see things."

"We can do that togetha."

"No it's fine. Maybe, I can remember things on my own or something."

"Look. Call me if anythin' happen. If u ain't feelin' gud, or yo truck messin' up or sum. Somethin' wrong wit my baby or sum aite? Kno wat? Just call me. I'll talk to u while u drive."

"I'll be fine Deuce." I smiled, because I finally got it right.

Although, I still couldn't remember much...It was good to know that he was putting up with me regardless.

"Ok, well I love u." He kissed my forehead.

I frozed for a few seconds, because it seemed like it was a feeling that I was longing for.

"Uh, well....I like you too."

"Love."

"Yeah. Love. Sorry." I smiled nervously.

"Ima call u ina few Blue."

"Alright."

THE STRIP

I was enjoying myself, while I walked the strip. After talking to Deuce every five seconds, he finally gave me a rest. Even though, I'd be expecting a call in a few minutes.

I sat down on a bench, and just looked at the people walk by.

"Mind if I sit?"

"Uh, no sure." I smiled, at the older lady.

I slid over a little, and allowed her some room. I looked around realizing there was more empty benches around us. Why she gotta sit next to me?

"Nice day." She said to me.

"Yeah, sure is."

"Blue?"

"How do you know my name? Do I know you?" I looked at her, she grabbed my arm.

"Who are you?!"

"I'm....."   

__

I'm back yall! Thanks for sticking with me, and waiting patiently ☺️

If y'all comment & vote, i'll post again tomorrow 👀👀 😂💀

Who did Blue meet?