Q&A

1. Why did Danielle lure Hayden to hs death? Like, They were dating, weren't they?

-No, Eden and Hayden were dating. Danielle was his best friend, the one he told his darkest secrets to.

2. What kind of person do you have to be to help murder someone who loved you?

-A very cruel kind of person. Sort of.

3. Why did they choose hayden to pick on? He seemed like a normal enough kid.

-I just updated a reason why, but that's not all. Another reason will come into focus soon. The real reason why they targeted Hayden.

4. I know he can always go to his dad's new home, but why does Hayden stay in the broken down one he lived in a while ago? Does it have significant meaning or anything like that?

-Actually, yes. Hayden doesn't know where his father have moved to after his disappearance. There is another reason that comes into play. Which you'll find out soon.

5. Is the guy Death was talking to at the church going to try to ruin Hayden's mission?

-No. But he is a big part of the story, but he isnt there for Hayden's mission. Doesn't even know what Hayden's other than he is Death's.

6. What happened with his sister?

-Okay, I can give this away since she won't be brought up again. His sister when he was four died of cancer. She was only six years old when she went into a medicine induced coma. He was was playing around the cords when he accidentally tripped and unplugged the cords.