Amour answered with puffy eyes sniffling. Once she realized it was me she quickly wiped her eyes "What are you doing here?"

My face was completely soft. I hate to see her like this "Can i come in?"

She stepped aside. She wore one of my hoodies with socks. She was so cute wobbling to walk. She sat on the couch Indian style.

"What's up?" She asked like everything was normal

I flashed the folder at her sitting down "Amour baby, Serenity is a liar okay? Her son is not my child. She was jealous and that's why she told you he was."

She sniffles just listening to what I'm saying.

"I was wrong for holding things back from you okay? I promise not to do it again. I can not function not waking up to you in the morning and not hearing your voice everyday. I need you in my life to keep me sane! Amour you are a piece of me that I didn't even realize I was missing till I found you. You complete me. I don't wanna go another day without you and my baby girl by my side. Amour I'm sorry" I pleaded

She just stared at me for awhile with tears falling outta her eyes.

"I love you Rashad" she whispered reaching out for me

I pulled her on to my lap kissing and hugging her "I love you too Amour"

"Don't put me through that again" She said laying her head in the crook of my neck sniffling

I rubbed her back "You don't never gotta worry about it again"

Within moments I heard her light snores. She had cried herself to sleep. I didn't wanna move to wake her up but I also didn't wanna have her laying down on this couch.

"Come on fat mama" i whispered picking her up "You and baby girl is heavy"

She stirred in her sleep as a i carried her to the bedroom. I covered her in the covers and kissed her forehead. I went in the nursery to see Amour had it all decorated like we had talked about, if just needed the crib. I took out the instructions and got to work.

"This fucking piece don't fit in here!" I said clearly frustrated

After about 2 1/2 hours of nothing but struggle it was all together. I did a damn good job. I heard a door open knowing it was Amour up. Well I could've used her help putting this shit together.

She poked her head in the nursery looking sleepy as ever "I didn't know if you were still here or not"

Her eyes went straight to the crib and big smile came across her face "You put it together! Awwwwww her nursery is done"

She clapped her hands like an excited toddler.

I looked around at everything. I can't believe this is all happening so fast.

"It's perfect" I told her

"I can't wait to sit down on that lil chair and rock her to sleep" Amour coo'd softly smiling and rubbing her stomach

I pulled her into a hug and then had her sit down with me by the window.

"Amour I know I've said this a hundred times but I really am sor-" I started but she cut me off

"It's okay Rashad. The situation is handled. I apologize for acting so crazy while carrying our baby" She apologized

"But I just-"

She cut me off again "Rashad"

"I feel like I should keep apologiz-"

"Rashad"

"I know it's over but still-"

"Rashad!" She said louder

I snapped my head towards her "What?"

She rubbed her stomach "You gotta get me to the hospital, I think she's trynna make her way into the world"

I was stunned. I couldn't move. Amour was not supposed to pop her out for another couple weeks. I didn't know what to do next.
_____________________________
How cute is that nursery!

Blow me up with comments!

Smooches💋