020 💕

Kenzie's POV

"I want to go back to the hospital." I said to Ashton as I put my clothes back on.

"Why So you can see Johnny? Not gonna happen." He said coldly.

"No so I can see Maddie and my mom." I said.

He sat and thought for a moment.

"I suppose." He said getting up and putting his clothes on.

We drove back to the hospital and they told me Maddie was released and now on her way home.

Ashton drove me to my houses and we walked in to see my mom, Annie, Hayden, Carson, and the Orlandos all in Maddie's room. I run over to her and hug her.

"I'd like to talk to Maddie alone." I said.

Everyone nods.

"You have 5 minutes princess." Ashton said before waking out.

"You're with Ashton now? What about Johnny?" Maddie asked.

"Shhh." I said put my finger to my lips. "Listen Maddie I don't have that much time but I need you to me a favor.

She nodded.

"After me and Ashton leave I need you to tell Johnny or anyone to call the police at 5 o'clock and tell them that someone is being raped at 12345 down valley lane." I whispered.

"Why?" She asked.

"Just do it ok Maddie?" I asked.

She nodded I hug her as Ashton walked back in. He grabbed me by my arm and dragged me out of the house.

It was 4:45 and Ashton walked into the room he had locked me in.

"You ready princess?" He asked while taking off his clothes.

I shack my head.

"I don't want to Ashton." I said.

"Well you're going to." He said making me lay down.

I wasn't wearing any clothes because Ashton told me I wasnt allowed to.

I start to try to push him off but he's a lot stronger than me. He pinned my arms to the bed and slipped his dick in me.

"Ashton s-stop." I cry as he thrusts fast.

"You love it." He groaned.

"No! Stop! Please!" I begged.

He didn't answer and started to thrust faster making me cry harder.

About five minutes later police men burst through the door all pointing their guns at Ashton, they must have seen the gun he had on his table.

"Step away from the girl." One of the police men said.

He pulled out of me and walked back putting his arms up. I crawl under the covers but I see Ashton grab the gun off the night stand. I start to move farther away from him but he pointed it at me. Everyone froze. Suddenly there was a gun shot and Ashton fell to the ground. A police man had shot him from behind.

"He's dead." One of the other police men said as he checked his pulse.

They moved the body out and let me put my clothes on. When I was done I ran downstairs and saw all my friends waiting for me. They were all crying and looking at the body bag, all their backs facing me.

"She can't possibly be gone." Hayden cried.

Ohhhh.. they thought it was me in the body bag. I know this probably makes me a band person.. but I walked over there and stood next to Johnny unnoticed.

"Yeah it's a shame isn't it?" I said making them look at me.

"KENZIE!" They all yelled excitedly.

Johnny instantly grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him before smashing his lips on mine. I smile and kiss back while wrapping my arms around his neck making the kiss deeper.

Suddenly we were pulled apart.

"Back off she's my best friend!" Annie said and pulled me into a hug making me laugh.

I hugged everyone and I had to answer questions from the police. When we were finally done it was really late so we all went back to my house and fell asleep.