01 💕

Kenzie's POV

Right now me and my friends, Annie, Lauren, Hayden, and Carson are at this little coffee shop on the other side of town where no one from our school goes. We're making a plan for how I'm going to get Johnny Orlando, laurens twin brother.

"Ok so me Lauren and our parents are going up to their cottage in Canada. Johnny isn't going because he got in trouble for beating up this kid at school." Hayden said.

"I've convinced my parents to get Johnny a babysitter or someone to watch him while we're gone, and I'm going to recommend you." Lauren said.

"Ok." I said listening to every word.

"When they say yes, and I know they're going to say yes, I'll call you and you'll come over with your stuff because you'll be staying there all summer." She said.

"And go over in your clothes you'd wear to school so their parents are convinced you're a goodie-two-shoes like laurens going to say you are." Carson said as I nod.

"Then when they leave before you go up to say hi to Johnny change into the most sluty-casual clothes you have." Annie said.

"But play hard to get." Hayden said. "Johnny likes it when girls play hard to get, he thinks it's hot."

"No problem." I said with a smirk.

"Well we better get going then, we have to go help you pack before tomorrow when we leave." Annie said as we all nod and leave.

We're at my house now packing stuff. Annie, when I wasn't looking, put a box of condoms and a vibrator in in with my underwear. I saw her put it in there but I didn't really care. I laid out my outfits for tomorrow (will be shown in the next chapter). After we finished Lauren and Hayden needed to go home to pack their things and Carson is going over to hang out with Johnny, Annie stayed over with me and we had a girls night.

If you're wondering what my mom thinks about this, she thinks it's a great idea. Well I didn't tell her about the seducing Johnny part... just that I got a summer job babysitting and I would be staying there the summer.

So anyway me and Annie are watching a movie, well there's a movie playing in the background as we're on our phones. She's texting Carson and I'm just on Instagram.

After awhile the movie ended and we went to sleep.