04 💕

A little dirty

Kenzie's POV

I called Lauren and told her what just happened and she started squealing. I was still sitting in the same spot Johnny left me in because I couldn't feel my legs. I tried to figure out a way to change so I tried standing up but I fell on the floor.

"Owwww." I whine.

I let out a loud sigh.

"Johnny!" I yelled.

He soon came in and saw me on the floor.

"Why you on the floor?" He asked.

"Can you just help me?" I said reaching my hands up for him to pull me up.

He sighed and pulled me up. The second he let go of me I almost fell again. He chuckled and put me back on my bed.

"I fuck ya that good, did i?" He asked with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"I bet you're so happy. You were practically begging for me to fuck you." He said.

"Shut up! No I wasn't!" I lied hitting his arm playfully.

"Yes you were don't lie." He said.

"I wasn't lying. I was just horny." I say. Not fully lying because I was really horny.

He rolled his eyes. "Ok sureee" He said sarcastically.

"Would you just help me change?" I ask.

"But the party isn't until 8:30 pm and it's only 12." He said.

"Well I can't sit around naked all day." I said.

"Why not?"

"Are you kidding?"

He shrugged.

"Come on it'll be fine." He said.

"No!" I said.

"How about if you're just in you're bra and underwear?" He asked.

"Johnny!"

He walked over to my underwear drawer and grabbed my black thong and a black lace bra that still exposed half of my boobs.

"Here." He said handing it to me.

I glare at him as I take them and put the bra on, but I still needed him to help me put my thong on. He slowly slid it on and then started checking me out.

"Stop! I already feel uncomfortable without you doing that!" I whined.

"Ok I'm sorry, let's go." He said reaching out for me to grab his hand.

"What if someone comes?" I ask.

"No ones coming over, and Carson isn't coming over till later." He said.

I took a deep breath before taking his hand. He smirked as he pulled me up and helped me walk downstairs.

He sat me down on the couch before walking into the kitchen to get chips and I got a call from Annie. I take a deep breath and answer it.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hey Kenz! Lauren called me and told me what happened!" She didn't sound mad.

"You aren't mad?" I ask.

"Why would I be mad?"