016 💕

Kenzie's POV

I woke up to the annoying sound of my sister.
I've only been home for a day and she's already on my nerves.

"Get up Kenz it's the first day of school!" She said barging into my room.

I immediately jumped up and ran into my closet after brushing my teeth and stuff. I decided that I didn't want to be nerdy Ziegler anymore, so I put in this outfit;

 I decided that I didn't want to be nerdy Ziegler anymore, so I put in this outfit;

I curled my hair and did my makeup and ran downstairs. I grabbed a granola bar and ran outside to see Annie already waiting for me. I got in the front and threw my bag in the back.

"I see you're ready for a change." Annie said.

"As are you." I said looking at her outfit;

She let out a chuckle and stared the drive to school

When we got to school all eyes fell on us. We walked down the hall like we owned the place. We walked to our lockers and grabbed our stuff that we had put in at the orientation. I turn around to see a bunch of girls throwing themselves at Johnny. I rolled my eyes and leaned against the locker.

Johnny eventually made his way towards me and liked at me.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" I asked.

"Well someone's jealous," he chuckled and grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him.

"I'm not jealous I'm annoyed." I said.

"Oh yeah? Why's that?" He asked, smirk plastered on his face.

"Because they shouldn't throw themselves at a guy who already has a girlfriend." I said.

"Well then let's show them who's my girlfriend then." He said then grabbed my chin gently.

He leaned down and placed his lips on mine and gasps and whispers filled the halls.

"So you guys like dating now or..." Hayden said as the rest of the gang walked up.

"You better believe it." I said and hugged Johnnys torso.

"Yayyy jenzie!!" Annie and Lauren squealed.

Me and Johnny both chuckled and he kissed my forehead again before we walked off to class hand in hand.

Should I end it there or keep going?