06 💕

Sorta dirty

Kenzie's POV

I walked into the house after Starbucks with my hair and makeup messed up and limping because I twisted my ankle.

I walked into the living room, tears streaming down my face, to see Johnny and all those guys still on the couch.

"What the hell happened to you?" Johnny asked.

"That stupid girl that was flirting with you at the party last night was there and started yelling at me and hitting me." I said starting to cry even more as I put my bag down and take my shoes off. "She started pulling my hair and started hitting me then pushed me and I twisted my ankle-"

"Shhhh," Johnny interrupted. "Come here."

He held out his arms for me to go sit on his lap and I didn't know what to do.

"Come on I won't hurt you." He said.

I slowly made my way over to him, limping, and sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist keeping me close and I wrapped mine around his neck laying my head on his shoulder. I saw him smirk at his friends and then smirk back, I just brushed it off cause I didn't really care.

I check the time on my phone, is already 12:30. I sigh.

"What do you want for lunch?" I ask.

"I don't know... burgers?" He said.

"Pizza it is." I said already ordering dominos.

"You know if you aren't going to give me a chose don't ask." He said.

I giggle and stand up from his lap. I limp over to the kitchen and grabbed a plastic bag and filled it with ice. I grabbed a paper towel around in and walked back into the living room.

"Call me down when the pizzas here." I said making my way towards the stairs.

"Why can't yo just stay down here?" Johnny asked.

"Because I have to call Annie and apologize for being rude to her earlier." I said.

"Why were you rude to her?" He asked.

"Because I was in a bad mood." I said.

"Why?" He asked making me get annoyed.

"Well I don't know Johnny what do you want me to say?" I asked with an eye roll.

"Ooo the sass." One of the guys said.

"You don't have to be so mean about it I was just asking." Johnny said in defense.

I let out a sigh.

"I'm sorry, I'm just in a bad mood because of everything that happened yesterday and this morning. I just-" I cut my self off and realized that they don't care.

I let out another sigh and walked upstairs. When I get up there I lay on my bed and put the ice on my ankle after wiping off my makeup and putting my hair in a messy bun. I called Annie and apologized and she and Carson are coming over later.

After about half an hour my ankle felt better so I got up and change into an oversized sweatshirt with both underneath except my bra and underwear. I walk downstairs to see Johnny closing the door with pizza in his hands and non of the other guys.

He turned around and looked at me up and down, biting his lip as he does so.

"You know the guys aren't here anymore... so you don't have to wear the sweatshirt." He said. "Actually you don't have to wear anything at all."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the pizza before walking away as his smirk grew on his face.

In the beginning of summer all I wanted was Johnny, but now he's just kind of an asshole.... he was still really hot tho.

I walked into the living room and sat on the floor and ate the pizza. He soon joined me and we started laughing about how big his hand is.

"It's not that big." He said looking at it,

"It's bigger than the little thing you call a penis." I said jokingly.

I rolled his eyes and didn't say anything, he kinda seemed mad.

"Johnny?" I asked.

He didn't respond.

"Oh come on Johnny I was obviously joking." I said.

He still didn't say anything. I sat there thinking about who to get him to talk to me again and I bit my lip as I figured it out.

I grabbed the pizza box and brought it over to the kitchen and put it on the counter before spitting out the gum I was chewing.

I walked back into the living room and looked at Johnny who was now on his phone. I let out a sigh.

"Johnnyyyy." I whined trying one more time.

He still didn't respond. I let out another sigh and walk over to him and sat on his lap straddling his waist.

"What are y-you doing?" He asked looking up from his phone to look at me.

I started to move my hips slowly back and forth.

"I'm sorryyy, you know I was only joking." I whined.

He didn't say anything.

"Johnnnnyyyy." I whined again. "Ugh please. You know you're the biggest I've ever had sex with.... and the best at it too."

I moved slower then faster again teasing him and I can feel his erection through his skinny jeans. I smirk and bit my lip as he groans.

"I'm sorry daddy, will you forgive me?" I ask before stripping off my sweatshirt leaving me in my bra and underwear.

He looked from my eyes down to where I was grinding on him. He bit his lip as I smirk but he still hadn't said anything.

I leaned down so I was closer to his ear.

"Please daddy? I'll do anything." I said.

I pulled away from his ear and saw a smirk grow on his face.

"Anything?" He asked.

I nodded. "Anything."

He bit his lip like he was thinking but I knew he already knew what he want me to do.

"You have to walk around naked for the next week but only when it's just you and I home." He said.

I bit my lip and nodded.

"So do you forgive me daddy?" I ask still grinding on his hips. "Do you want me to do more than just this?"

I was referring to what I was doing at the moment.

He let out a groan along with a smirk before smashing his lips on mine.