09 💕

Kenzie's POV

Me and Johnny were laying in his bed when my stomach growled.

"I'm going downstairs for breakfast, are you coming?" I asked him sitting up.

"Yeah." He said.

As we're walking downstairs Johnny slapped my ass.

"Ow! Johnny!" I whisper yelled because I didn't want to wake carson and Annie.

"What? Did I hit it too hard?" He asked innocently.

"Why'd you hit it at all?" I asked as we walked into the kitchen.

I leaned my back against the counter and Johnny stood in front of me.

"I'm sorry it just looked so perfect and smooth... I just couldn't help myself." He said walking closer to me.

"And your body..." he started running his hands up and down my sides.

He bit his lip and his hands made their way from my hips to my ass, squeezing it with just enough pressure to make me slightly moan. He smirked at me before smashing his lips on mine. I was quick to kiss back but I pulled away.

"Ugh Kenzzzz." He whined.

"Not now." I said. "Carson and Annie are still here and they could walk in any minute."

"After they leave than?" He asked.

"Maybe." I said.

"Ughhhh Kenz please!" He begged.

"Well someone's horny." I laugh.

"Come on I never beg for sex! Just do me this one favor." He whined.

"Fine." I said making him smirk. "But only after Carson and Annie leave."

"Be prepared to have the fucking of a lifetime, the second they walk out the door." He said getting out the cereal.

As he turned back around I couldn't help but stare at his shirtless body. Damn he even had an 8 pack. I bit my lip and turned back around.

"Like what you saw?" He asked me while wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You'll get to see them again when I'm leaning over you, thrusting in and out of you, watching you go crazy, hearing you moan all for me." He said each word slowly and smoothly making me imagine the scene.

I got really wet and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. He leaned down and started to leave sloppy kisses on my neck until he found my sweet spot and sucked hard on it making me moan his name.

"Uhhh Johnny." I said under my breath in a moan.

"That's right baby moan my name." He said.

The air was hot and heavy and I didn't want it to stop, but I heard footsteps coming down the stairs so I push Johnny away just before Carson and Annie walked in.

"Good morning." Annie said with a big smile.

"G-Good morning." I stuttered.

"What's wrong you alright?" She asked.

"Oh yeah I'm fine." I said taking out the orange juice from the fridge.

As I turn back around I see Johnny's smirk on his face as he stared at me. I rolled my eyes and poured Annie and myself some orange juice.

Johnny took out his phone and stared texting someone and seconds later Carson got I text. I rolled my eyes and glared at Johnny knowing what Johnny said.