013 💕

To be honest this chapter is kinda weird.

Dirty chap

Kenzie's POV

I woke up the next morning wrapped in Johnny's arms. I look up at him and see him smiling down at me.

"Are you always a wake before me?" I asked.

He shrugged.

I laugh a little and lay my head back on his chest.

"I should change." I said getting up.

He nodded and got up after me. I pick up my clothes from around the room and walk into my closet. I pick out this outfit;

And walked out to see Johnny shirtless sitting on my bed

And walked out to see Johnny shirtless sitting on my bed. I bite my lip as I stare at him and he looks up from his phone. We walked downstairs to the kitchen and Johnny suddenly pushed me against the counter.

"J-Johnny what are you doing?" I stutter.

"I just want to have a little more fun." He smirked.

He suddenly smashed his lips on mine while wrapping his arms around my waist. I was quick to kiss back and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He picked me up and sat me down on the counter as he kissed down my neck. I let out slight moans and he pulls my shirt over my head. Without hesitation he pulled the rest of my clothes off leaving me fully naked. I unbuckle his pants and he kicks them off along with his underwear.

He laid me down on the counter after kissing me again. I feel his tip against my entrance but he doesn't go in.

"Johnny go in!" I begged.

"What's my name?" He asked stepping back then grabbing my pussy making me moan.

"Ughhhhh fuck dadddyyyy!!" I moaned.

He suddenly slammed into me making me scream In pleaser.

"UGHHHH!! FUCK! DADDDYYYY!" I moaned.

He started to thrust fast and hard. I reach up and grabbed the edge of the counter.

"Fuck daddy!" I moaned. "Shit daddy I love you so much!"

"Say it again." He demanded.

"Ughhh fuck daddy! I love you so much!" I moaned again.

"Now tell me why." He said picking up his pace.

"Because of the way to treat me and the way you fuck me! The way you care about me and laugh with me!" I moaned. "How you talk to me and look at me! Ughhh fuck! I love everything about you daddy!!"

He instantly started to fuck me harder making me a moaning mess.

"Fuck daddy you feel so good!" I moaned. "No ones ever fucked me this good!"

"I know baby." He groaned.

He threw my leg over his shoulder creating an angle where he can go deeper inside me. With each thrust he hit my g-spot making my orgasm rise.

"Fuck daddy! Daddy I'm gonna cum!!" I moaned.

"Cum baby." He groaned.

"UGHHHHH DADDDYYY!!" I moaned as I came.

"I'm close." He groaned. "I'm gonna pull out."

"No please." I begged.

I held him close and lifted my hips so he wouldn't be able to pull out.

"Kenz stop." He groaned as he gripped my hips tightly.

"No dadddyyyy! Please cum in me." I begged.

"I said no." He groaned as he tried not to cum in me.

I could tell he couldn't hold it anymore.

"Dadddyyy!!" I moaned.

He started to thrust faster and harder.

"Let me pull out." He groaned. "If you let me pull out I'll fuck You again, I just don't want to get you pregnant."

I finally let him pull out and I sucked on his cock and he came in my mouth.

"You're such a bad girl." He said to me before kissing me.

I start to kiss down his neck and suck on his sweet spot. He spread my legs and slid his tip in me making me moan into his neck. I grabbed his waist and pulled him closer to me making him go deeper.

"Fuck dadddyy." I moaned.

He lifted me off the counter and laid on the floor with me on top. I pull away from his neck and kiss him as I start grinding my hips on him.

"Fuck babygirl, faster." He groaned as we pulled away from the kiss.

I grind faster like Johnny told me too when we hear the doorbell ring.

"Pretend no ones home." I whispered.

He nodded but I went faster making it harder for the both of us.

"Kenzie!! Are you home?!" Annie's familiar voice called. "I brought your stuff!!"

We didn't answer and my phone started to ring. I reach up on the counter and answer.

"H-hello?" I asked trying not to moan.

"Umm.. hey Kenz are you home?" She asked.

"Y-Yeah But I'm kinda busy right now." I said then bite my lip and shut my eyes.

"Oh ok, well I'll come back later ok?" She asked.

"Ok bye Annie." I said then hung up the phone.

Both me and Johnny let out a loud moan/groan.

He flipped us over and threw one of my legs over his shoulder letting him go deeper.

"I'm gonna cum daddy!" I moaned.

"Wait." He said.

He went faster and harder making me moan like crazy. I suddenly felt him pull out and he pulled me up sitting me back in the counter.

He spread my legs wider and shoved two fingers in me at once.

"Fuck daddy!!" I moaned.

He pumped them faster and I started to scratch along his back.

He groaned and grabbed both my wrists with one hand and pined them above my head laying me down at the same time.

"Fuck daddy!! Faster!!" I moaned.

I felt my high rise as he pumped faster.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum." I moaned.

"Cum than." Johnny said.

I released on his fingers moaning loudly as I do.

He pulled them out and licked them clean.

He pulled me closer to him and whispered angrily in my ear while he gripped my pussy.

"I'd punish you right now for that little stunt you tried to pull earlier but I know it'll give you pleasure." He said. "But don't ever do that again, or daddy will have to do bad things to you.

I gulped and shut my eyes tight as he gripped harder.

"Who knows you might just wake up not being able to walk." He said them walked away picking his clothes up at the same time.