05 💕

Kenzie's POV

I woke up laying in my dress from last night. I groan as I sit up with a big headache. I look around the moan and remembered what happened last night at the party, then I thought Where's Johnny?

I whine as I sit up and get in the shower. I quickly wash my hair and body within one song. After I finished I put on a gray thong with a matching gray lace bra, I then throw an oversized hoodie over and put my hair in a messy bun. I brush my teeth and put on my glasses before grabbing my phone and walking downstairs to the smell of pancakes.

I take a big sniff of the smell than sigh with satisfaction. I was so hungry, I hadn't eaten anything in awhile and I was really in the mood for pancakes and maybe eggs... ooooo and bacon! And orange juice or coffeee!

I walk into the kitchen to see Johnny making pancakes, Annie making eggs, and Carson making bacon.

"Awww I have my own personal cooks." I said clapping my hands together looking at them in awe.

"That's one way to put it." Carson chuckled.

I rolled  eyes as Annie giggled at his annoying remark.

"You know you may not be a 'player' any more but you're still an asshole." I scoff.

"Well Annie likes me just the way I am so ha." He said sticking out his tongue at me before kissing Annie on the forehead making her blush.

I rolled my eyes and pored myself a glass of orange juice before sitting down on one of the bar stools.

"You know you just ruined my good mood." I scowled at Carson.

"Not surprised, it's my specialty." He said while flipping the bacon.

"Why are you in a good mood anyway?" Annie asked. "I mean after last night..."

"I-" I started before getting interrupted by Johnny.

"Because she got to sleep next to me." He said with a smirk on his face placing the pancakes on four separate plates.

Annie's eyes widened and mouthed dropped.

"You did?!" She asked surprised

"I- uhh- we- umm- no- you-" I stuttered.

Annie raised her eyebrows at me. Carson chuckled as Johnny smirked.

"I give up." I mumbled in defeat.

Annie started squealing and jumping up and down.

"How'd that happen?" Carson asked.

"She begged me to." Johnny said winking at me.

"I did not!" I said hitting his arm.

"You did ask." He said.

"You agreed." I scoff.

"Yeah well when a hot girl asks me to sleep with her I'm not going to say no." He smirked.

"I was drunk." I said rolling my eyes.

"Even better." He said raising his cup then sipping it.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed a plate as Annie and Carson finished putting the eggs and bacon on along with the pancakes. I walked out to the breakfast nook and sat down in the cute little booth. The three soon joined me, Johnny sitting next to me (of course) and carson and Annie across from us.

"Thanks by the way." I said as I start to eat the delicious food.

"It's the least we could do." Carson said.

They all had a weird look on their faces, sympathetic looks.... I put my fork down and lean back in my chair.

"You're only doing this because of what happened last night aren't you?" I asked.

They didn't say anything.

"You are. Well you know what I dont need any of this." I stand up and walk upstairs without finishing.

I close my door and lay on my bed facing the ceiling with my hands overlapping each other on my stomach.

Honestly, I don't know why I was so mean to them, I just felt they would never let that go. I mean I get that I was raped and it's a big deal but I honestly don't care, I mean it's happened to me before... ugh idk! I guess I just felt like they looked at me differently and that they thought I was going to be damaged by this forever, but I'm not!

I lay there for awhile thinking until a knock on my door awoke me from my thoughts.

"Ugh who is it?" I asked annoyed.

The person didn't answer and just walked in. I sat up a little to see who it was than laid back down.

"What Annie?" I said with a sigh.

"Are you ok?" She asked.

"Yes I'm fine." I said in an annoyed tone. "Can you just go away?"

"Oh... ok.. I get it. Well I guess I just leave you alone, me and Carson are leaving now ok?" She said.

"Yeah whatever." I said sitting up and walking to the bathroom without looking at her.

I heard her sigh then the door closed. I really wanted to cry, I don't know what's going on in my head. I mean I'm not even on my period, I already had it this month.

I let out a big sigh, and put on my makeup and did my hair. I decided I was going to Starbucks to get some alone time.

I changed into this outfit;

I grabbed $20 dollars out of my wallet and walked downstairs with my phone in my hand

When I entered the living room to grab my purse Johnny and a group of guys were sitting on the couch. Right as I walked in all eyes fell on me and I noticed Johnny's smirk was back on his face.

"Where you going slutty?" He asked me as I grabbed my small purse and slid my converse on.

"Wait who is this?" One of the guys asked.

"I'm Johnny's babysitter." I said running my fingers threw my hair.

"Niiiiccceee you get to spend all summer with some hot chick living in your house?" He asked Johnny.

Johnny nodded still looking at me. I rolled my eyes.

"So where are you going, slutty?" Johnny asked me again.

"Starbucks." I said coldly.

"I thought you weren't supposed to leave me alone." Johnny said smirking.

"Well you seem fine and I need a break from you." I said checking the time on the phone. "So be good, don't break anything, call me if you need anything, I'll be back in about half an hour."

I turned around and headed towards the door.

"Bye baby girl." He said after me.

"Bye johnny." I said back.

"That's not my name!" He called.

"Bye asshole!" I yelled back before walking out the door.