011 💕

Kenzie's POV

Today me Annie Carson Johnny Brynn Jayden and their new boyfriends mark and Conner are going to the mall.

I changed into this;

(Without the sweater)

I did my makeup and curled my hair and walked downstairs to see Johnny sitting on his phone waiting for me.

"You ready?" I asked.

"I should be asking you that." He said with a chuckle while looking up from his phone.

He looked at me up and down checking me out while biting his lower lip.

"Johnny?" I asked snapping him out of his thoughts.

He stood up and as we walked out the door I felt him slap my ass making me gasp.

"Johnny!" I scowled.

"Sorry not sorry." He said with a shrug making me roll my eyes.

We walk to his white lambo and I got in the passengers seat as he got in the drivers seat.

As he drove us to the mall it was a silent ride until I felt his hand on my thigh. He slowly slid it up and to my inner thigh making me get wet.

He lifted my skirt up and pulled down my thong with his one hand. He spread my legs wider as he focused on the road.

"Johnny-" I started but got cut off.

"Shhh it's fine just relax." He said.

His hand slid up meeting my wet pussy and he started to play with my clit. I bit my lip preventing me from moaning as he slid a finger in me and pumped in and out of me.

I gasp for air not realizing I was holding my breath and a smirk formed on Johnny's perfect face.

"Moan for me baby." He said as he slid another finger in me pumping faster and harder making me reach up and grab the head rest behind me.

"Ughh j-Johnny." I moaned.

"You like that baby girl?" He asked.

"Y-Yes." I moaned.

"Than you know what you're supposed to call me." He said in a low sexy voice that rang in my ears.

"Mmm daddy." I moaned as he pumped faster.

He continued to drive while fingering me making me moan loudly.

"Shit!" I moaned as I felt my high rise.

I started to close my legs but he opened them again and my walls closed on his fingers.

"D-daddy!" I moaned. "I have t-to cum!" I moaned.

"Go ahead baby you've been so good." He said. "Moan my name as you do... my real name."

"UGHHH JOHNNYYY!!" I moaned loudly as I came on his fingers.

He pulled them out of me and licked them clean as I watched his actions. I wiped my fingers over my pussy cleaning up what was still there. I licked my fingers and slid my underwear back on before pulling my skirt down.

I turn to look at Johnny who had a smirk plastered on his face as he turned into the mall parking lot.

"My period is supposed to start in a couple days so we won't be able to fuck." I said.

"Than be ready to fucked hard tonight." He said getting out of the car making me smirk.

We walked over to everyone who were waiting by the entrance for us.

"Finally." They said.

"Sorry we took so long." I said.

"What were you doing." Annie asked with a smirk on her face.

I rolled my eyes at her and we walked into the mall.

After shopping for hours we decided to go to Starbucks and after we ordered our drinks a group of girls came up to us and started to flirt with the guys like we weren't there.

The guys obviously didn't flirt back and the girls told them off. The girl that was flirting with Johnny didn't stop tho.

"Could you maybe not?" Johnny asked pushing her away.

"Come on you know you want me." She said.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"No I really don't." He chuckled before putting his arm around me as we walked away.

"Bitches." Jayden mumbled.

"I second that." Brynn said before kissing mark. "She lost her chance with him and now it's my turn."

(The girl who was flirting with mark was his ex who dumped him for some college guy)

I chuckle.

"Yeah the girls here are bitches." Conner said.

I nodded and so did Annie.

"They seem ok to me." Johnny said.

"That's because you've fucked through half of them." I said taking a sip from my drink.

"You calling yourself a bitch?" He asked with a smirk on his face placing a hand on my thigh under the table.

"I can be a real one sometimes." I said.

"It's true, she can be." Annie said.

"I might have seen that side of you, haven't I?" Johnny asked before pulling me closer to him just to kiss me.

Soon all the couples were making out.

Johnny licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and when I didn't open my mouth he squeezed my ass hard making me gasp so he could shove his tongue in my mouth.

I smile into the kiss and our tongues dance together fighting for dominance.

He bit gently on my bottom lip as we pulled away making me moan slightly.