07 💕

Dirty chapter

As mine and Johnny's lips moved in sync I pulled his shirt off of him and threw it across the room not caring where it goes. I quickly unbuttoned his pants and slid them off of him not breaking the kiss.

His hands slid up my back from my waist unclipping my bra. He threw it across the room and started to suck on my breasts. I lay my head back and let out a moan as he squeezed my ass with both of his hands.

"Uhhh dadddyyyyy" I moaned.

I slid down his boxers and his large erection came out. I smirk at it and start to stroke it slowly and Johnny started to suck on my neck.

"Ughhh Kenz Stop teasing." He groaned.

I smirked and stroked even slower. He slap my ass in frustration and I let out a moan.

"Stop being bad." He groaned.

"But I'm daddy's bad little girl." I said in a baby voice not picking up my speed.

He started to bully my ass but I still didn't go faster. I enjoyed every bit of it.

"Uhhh fuck daddy!" I moaned as he hit my ass really hard.

"Daddy will stop when you behave." He said.

I finally started to stroke faster and he stopped bullying my ass. He slid my thong off and sat me on my knees above his dick. He lined it up and I sat down on it making it go into me.

I let out a long moan and I start to bounce up and down on it. I lean back and keep my hands on the couch behind me keeping me up as I bounce.

Johnny groaned and I started to go faster.

"Fuck. That's it baby girl. You're such a good girl." He groaned.

I put my weight on one of my arms and start to play with my clit with the other.

"Uhhhhhhh! Fuuuuuucckkk!" I moaned loudly.

He could tell I was getting tired of doing it like this so he flipped us over so he was on the top. He started to thrust really fast in me and I let out so many moans.

"Ughhhh dadddyyy!"

"Don't stop!!! Fuck!"

"Ughhhhh!"

"Mmmmmm."

Yes! Yes! Yes daddy! Yes!"

Johnny noticing how much I was moaning decided to torcher me even more.

"No more moaning." He groaned.

"But-"

"I said no." He said demandingly.

I nodded and held back my moans. He started playing with my clit matching his speed then leaned down and started to suck hard on my sweet spot and massaged my boobs with his free hand.  I clutched the cushion under me tightly and bit hard on my lip trying not to moan.

I felt my high rise and I wanted to... no... I NEEDED to moan really bad! Oh fuck it.

I let out a long moan.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh dadddddddyyyyyyyy!" I moaned.

"And I was just about to stop too." He said thrusting faster if possible.

"I'm gonna cum!" I moaned.

"I know baby girl, just hold it." He groaned.

His thrusts started to get messy and he finally pulled out. He pulled me to the edge of the couch then roughly shoved three fingers in me at once making me scream in pleaser.

He pumped fast and rubbed my clit at the same time. He pulled his fingers out and was now just rubbing my clit super fast.

"Daddy!" I moaned.

"Wait."

"Please daddy!"

"I said wait!" He started to rub my clit faster, faster then I've ever felt. Even faster than my vibrator.

"Uhhhh! Fuck! I c-can't h-hold it a-anymore!"

"Your going to have to."

"Uhhhhhh!!"

After about 5 minutes he finally let me cum and He licked me clean. I was breathing extremely hard and I couldn't move my legs. I watched as Johnny got up and put his clothes on.

"You know you're a very lucky girl." He said.

"Yeah? How's that?" I ask.

"I don't usually sleep with the same girl twice, and I don't usually let them call me daddy." He said.

"Yeah? Well I don't usually let guys treat me like you do and I never call them daddy no matter how much they want me to." I smirk.

He winked at me then walked upstairs to his room.

It's been a couple ours and me and Annie are sitting in my room watch the vampire diaries with face masks on and our hair in a messy bun. The lights were off and we were under my comforter, I even had my glasses on. The door swung open and Johnny and Carson walked in.

"Hey baby." Carson said to Annie before kissing her.

"Awwwwww I need a boyfriend who kisses me even when I look like shit." I whine as Annie hit me in the arm.

I laugh and close my laptop setting it to the side. Me and Annie went to the bathroom and washed our face masks off then walked back out.

"What do you guys want?" I asked sitting on my bed.

"We're having a party." Johnny said.

"Ughhhhhhh I don't wannnnnaa!" I whined laying back in my bed.

"Come on it'll be fun!" Carson said.

"And I won't leave your side." Annie said.

"I still don't want to." I said with a sigh.

"Oh come on!" Johnny said walking over to me then leaned over me with his hands on either side of my shoulders.

"No." I sighed in a whine again.

"Here I'll tell you what, if you come to the party you don't have to do the thing you promised me you'd do to get me to talk to you again earlier today.(walk around naked)" He said.

"King of run-on sentences." Carson said making Johnny glare at him before looking back at me.

"What?" Annie asked confused.

Johnny and I didn't say anything.

"Ughhhh Fine!" I said giving up.

He smirked at me then walked out of the room with Carson.

"Come on let's get ready!" Annie squealed pulling me up.